Search found 132 matches

Return

by Beachboy
Sat Dec 25 2021 7:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How our shares performed last week

Fortunately I think there is an error with the Bakkavor price listed and don't it has fallen by that amount this week. 👍
by Beachboy
Thu Dec 30 2021 1:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bakkavor group - share monitoring

Personally I do not like to sell at a loss unless either I need the cash or the share price is nose diving. As we are still at about 7% loss on this one, I would prefer to hold a little longer until we at least break even / make a small profit including the dividend. Thanks. That is fair enough. I ...
by garindan
Mon Jan 03 2022 12:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

So I have thought very carefully about this company and our investments in it. Firstly, I'd say that the New Year, finally getting the systems for the new treasurer sorted out and exiting of those members that wanted to leave has given us the opportunity to seek investing the cash funds we have at o...
by BeautifulSunshine
Sat Jan 01 2022 12:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

AAAlphaThunder I appreciate the time taken to provide a response so thanks for that. Can I ask what 'in for the long-haul' means and what a suitable exit position to you looks like? The commentary is definitely an interesting read. The aspirations contained within it for the latter part of 2022 at ...
by garindan
Mon Jan 03 2022 12:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bakkavor group - share monitoring

My view on this one is we should hopefully break even at some point on it. The company seems to be performing OK and lacks anything that makes me feel selling is important. That said, I haven't seen anything, during these odd times we've owned the share, that makes me that excited about it any longe...
by Chadwick
Tue Jan 04 2022 11:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have online forums had their day?

I think forums tend to flourish when there is common ground amongst the membership. I think this holds true for 'traditional' forums like this one, and for the 'new' social media groups. The more niche the topic, the more depth there is to the discussion. That's probably why major news announcements...
by aupt
Tue Jan 04 2022 1:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA Cup Competition 2022

A) 5H

B)20A

C) 20H

D) Liverpool

Many thanks pieman for organising this competition
by Beachboy
Tue Jan 04 2022 7:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA Cup Competition 2022

I plan to enter, just need time to look properly at the fixtures.

Thanks for organising pieman. 👍🙂
by Richard Frost
Mon Jan 24 2022 9:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This day in history

24 January 1984

Apple Inc unveils its revolutionary Macintosh personal computer.