Search found 132 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Sat Jul 02 2016 9:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Share club valuation @ 2 Jul 2016

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 2 Jul Since the last valuation on 4 Jun, the club's unit price has increased from £0.9678 to £1.0126 , a change of 4.63% . See Unit price calculations Members have paid a furthe...
by Beachboy
Mon Jan 15 2018 6:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CIC Strategy Going Forward in 2018

I will post further when I have more time but a few initial thoughts on current areas that are being discussed: Chairperson I agree we need to clarify and have some direction for the position of chair. My view is that Garindan was doing a really good job, with detailed, balanced and thoughtful posts...
by garindan
Thu Feb 22 2018 12:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The club's future - a proposal

So I have waited to put in my view on this one until some other replies had come in. My issues with the Club's operation are as follows: - It is difficult to get sufficient suggestions for shares to invest in, which means the selections to choose from when we do have a vote are normally put forward ...
by garindan
Tue Aug 07 2018 1:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL CHANGE CONSTITUTION: Allow Leaving Member Units to Be Bought by Existing Member

I think we need to hear everyone's views on this before any thought of a vote. We also need Rich's view on it, as we set the investment club up for a specific reason. To me there are three possible options: - leave things as they are, as members leaving take their cashback with them - alter principl...
by garindan
Wed Mar 13 2019 11:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New process?

I just wanted to post a quick update. I will finally post a new suggested approach for us to vote on adopting next week. I'm severely time pressured at the moment, so it is not for want of doing this. I do apologise and ask you bear with me a little longer.
by garindan
Mon May 20 2019 9:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Medica - share monitoring

Medica Group

Purchased: 442 shares on 10 Oct 2018 @£1.36 costing £599.21

Sold:
442 shares on 20 May 2019 @£1.53
Commission: £5.25
NET proceeds: £670.70
Dividends received: £0
+/- = +12%
by kevinchess1
Sun Jun 23 2019 11:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wimbledon comp Women June 19

Following on from This thread; Who will win the WoMen's single title? Make your choice then delete it If they get knocked out then choose again Please note this is a list of the top players in the world plus the top Britons I will try and update as we go Starts Monday 1st July 1. Naomi Osaka (Jpn) 2...