Jump to topic

Re: Piemans FAComp Round 11

Share prizes for this round have been awarded to raich and pieman
by garindan
Fri Apr 24 2020 5:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

We are in a position where we could sell and at least breakeven on this share. As I suggested earlier in this thread 2-3 weeks ago I would be keen to sell to raise some funds so that we can consider other options with potential. I appreciate not all CIC members might agree but I would encourage eve...
by garindan
Wed May 13 2020 10:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

Not really, I have done any particular research because I didn't think that was our current method for selecting potential shares. We have been using 3 recommendations/tips and then doing our own research against these before then voting. This is true. I was thinking aloud about what opportunities ...
by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Jun 08 2020 8:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CAMRA being rather unhelpful!

In light of the extraordinary circumstances, coronavirus pandemic, they should, as a gesture of goodwill, implement a policy of accepting out-of-date vouchers up to a certain time limit.

It's the honourable way.
by Chadwick
Mon Jun 08 2020 9:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CAMRA being rather unhelpful!

Many other organisations have extended schemes, waived deadlines for retaining VIP status etc.
This seems churlish of CAMRA, and not good customer relations.
by blythburgh
Fri Nov 13 2020 10:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sutcliffe is dead

I just hope his death will bring some peace to the families of his victims and those who survived his attacks. But the enormous publicity will bring them more pain of course. Loved the way every victim's name was read out on "Woman's Hour" this morning. Some but not all of his victims were sex worke...
by richard@imutual
Tue Dec 01 2020 4:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - November 2020

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for November 2020, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): stockportcounty for the post in the topic What a goal with 4 thanks Runner-up (25 shares): Sarah for the post in the topic Re: I hate to...
by richard@imutual
Sat Dec 05 2020 9:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Club future

Just wanted to give everyone advance notice that I'll be stepping down as club treasurer. Happy to help with a handover to someone else by staying on until April. I can no longer justify the time involved in the treasurer's responsibilities. My original hope was that this club could build a signific...
by Sarah
Wed Dec 09 2020 5:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TCB Xmas treats

kevinchess1 wrote:
Wed Dec 09 2020 5:22am
Clarks
Today's daily is actually Claire's even though they spelled the clue incorrectly! :lol:
https://www.topcashback.co.uk/claires-accessories/