Jump to topic

Re: New Topcashback Comp

John Lewis & Partners
by garindan
Fri Mar 12 2021 12:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The future

So the lack of any further members volunteering for the role of treasurer suggests we have one candidate, in Beachboy, which I will call a vote on to confirm if the club is happy for him to succeed Richard in the role or not. I'll pop this up in the next couple of days :thumbup:
by Beachboy
Tue Mar 16 2021 11:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 13 Mar 2021

Thanks for this. Just wondering if the figures are correct as I appear to be sitting on a 30% profit??!! Have not done the exact sums but looking at the figures I must be up roughly the same amount. Great isn't it?! I feel it is reward for continuing to invest during the harder times and keeping fa...
by garindan
Mon Mar 15 2021 5:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bakkavor group - share monitoring

Moved on to 105p today. Fingers crossed this one continues rising to our target.
by kevinchess1
Mon Mar 15 2021 4:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Piemans FAComp RD fore

It's all kicking off!... on Saturday AGain again :thumbup: Round Four Four fixtures, four choices, one different fixture per choice. Rules(Just ignore this bit and then post questions in the thread) Until the Semi finals, the format will be the same There are no replays this season Teams marked 'LOW...
by garindan
Thu Mar 25 2021 9:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Set an exit price for Bakkavor

pieman wrote:
Thu Mar 25 2021 9:29am
Did we sell?
Price has not gone over 120p in terms of people buying, it was seemingly just an offer price. A bit of decline early doors today. Hopefully it will have another crack at 120p soon.
by garindan
Tue Mar 30 2021 10:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Set an exit price for Bakkavor

Excellent news! Our limit order kicked in this morning and sold 2929 of Bakkavor shares @120.812p, giving us a total of £3538.58 from our original £2000 investment. That's our biggest profit ever! Exceptionally well done to us all :thumbup:
by garindan
Sun Jun 06 2021 12:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club investment strategy discussion thread

OK so I believe this is the most up-to-date version of member desired outcomes: TBC Peacemaker Leave harinmenon mike hiswitzend Stay nickyu parchedpeas AAAlphaThunder burwin Beachboy pieman garindan richard@imutual I think this is sufficient for our future planning and I'm happy to see we have a rea...
by Richard Frost
Mon Jun 07 2021 11:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ethical / family dilemma

Hi, Just wondering what people think is the answer to this dilemma. A close relative (lets call her MILlie!) is currently on holiday in Greece (on the Amber List) When they return on Friday, they want me to go round and charge their car battery as it has not been used for a month and is flat. Accor...
by BeautifulSunshine
Tue Jun 08 2021 6:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Monthly [Your Share Club Payments] Report via Email PDF

Dear Fellow Members

As we are moving forward with the Investment Club, I propose a:
Monthly [Your Share Club Payments] Report via Email PDF
The report via email gives members the opportunity to see the progress of their investments on the 01st of every month.

Easy to automate.

Thoughts?