Search found 132 matches

Return

by swissman
Mon Feb 14 2022 10:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA CUP Competition Round 2

Propping up the list with a paltry 3 points this round, that's what I calculated it to be as well, didn't take long to do!
But add it to the last round makes it a little more respectable.
At least Man City are still there for my winning team.
by Scroggie
Tue Feb 15 2022 8:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree my points tally as 5 points in the second round and a total after the two rounds of 16 points.
by poland71
Tue Feb 15 2022 2:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Confirming 9 points from Round 2 added to 10 points from Round 1 gives a total of 19 points going forward to the March Games two weeks tonight.
by richard@imutual
Sat Feb 19 2022 7:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How our shares performed last week

<r>The performance of our investments during the week ending 18th February was as follows:<br/> <br/> <br/> <B><s>[b]</s>Bakkavor<e>[/b]</e></B> fell 0.1p to £1.23, a <COLOR color="red"><s>[color=red]</s>loss of 0.1%<e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/> <I><s>[i]</s>Originally bought 711 at £1.40 on 11 Feb 2...
by poland71
Fri Mar 04 2022 2:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shane Warne, Legend dies

Shane Warne, Australian Cricket Legend, has Died Aged 52

Only just read a tweet from him on the death of Rodney Marsh, when the tragic news of his own death was released. One Oz to another, brothers in arms!

Great guy, fantastic cricketer.
by Scroggie
Thu Mar 17 2022 5:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA cup competition - quarter finals

Hints of "It's a Knockout" , play your JOKER. I suppose it is a bit of a Knockout now ! My choices for the Quarter Finals A) Crystal Palace to win ( Joker played ) at end of normal match time. B) Man City to score lots in 90 minutes C) Notts. Forest to let in lots in 90 minutes D) Middlesbrough Vs C...
by Beachboy
Fri Apr 29 2022 11:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How our shares performed last week

Richard - the Current Investment table seems to be stuck again and is not updating. It looks like things might be drawing to a close anyway but it would be handy to keep an eye on the situation. For example the current price of Ramsden's is higher than stated so now my be a good time to sell this st...
by Sarah
Thu Apr 28 2022 11:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Word of the day strikes back

Susie Dent writes today:
A brief reminder that to 'spuddle' (17th century) is to work feebly and ineffectively, because your mind is either somewhere else, or hasn't yet shifted into gear.
https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1 ... SGn5pmVtAA
by poland71
Tue May 17 2022 8:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA Cup - The Final

Thanks pieman for heading up the competition. :thumbup: Not an easy task.
by Richard Frost
Thu Jun 16 2022 11:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 27 Feb 2022

As an outsider, although an ex member, I feel that what I am about to say may be difficult and not sure whether I really have a right to put in my tuppenceworth. It pains me greatly to see this matter go on and on in the same way that it pains me to see imutual committing a slow form of suicide. In ...