Search found 76 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 01 2020 7:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kkk part deux (TW1T)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN As IS oUR tRADITION wE aRE hAVING A twIST-wiN-1-TENOR' (TW1T) cOMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...
by kevinchess1
Wed Dec 02 2020 7:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK part Free

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH111 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit and rolls over If you win you are retired everyone ...
by kevinchess1
Thu Dec 03 2020 7:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kev's Kristmas Kracker part won

Bb is 48
If it's yours then PM me.
Prize has to be claimed before the next draw or is forfeit
by kevinchess1
Sat Jan 02 2021 11:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SHotto Jan 21 New Comp

HAPPY New year EVERYONE New year, new comp PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH75 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit and rolls over No retirement. you ...
by kevinchess1
Tue Feb 02 2021 10:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

VD Comp

Nothing to do with that 'clinic' we don't talk about, if you do need assistance in that area Luke has a ref link :? Valentines Day is fast approaching so we've having a comp to celebrate :?: Pick a number and delte it If it comes up on Wednesday you win £14 paypal or Amazon If not then pick again Pr...
by kevinchess1
Mon Apr 05 2021 12:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN21 Comp

GRAND NATIONAL at the W/end :clap: So we're running our usual comp :thumbup: Pick any horse from the list and delete it PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN YOU C+P Prizes 1st SHares 10xSP, minimum 250 2nd SHares 5xSP, minimum 100 3rd SHares 1xSP, minimum 50 Last horse to finish gets 25 SHares First faller(s) get ...
by kevinchess1
Sat Jun 26 2021 2:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wombledon Comp 21

When I heard that Wimbledon was back, my first thought was 'Uncle Bulgaria must be well dead by now! But know it's the 'Anyone for Dennis' tournament. The only GS played on grass. After thanking my post Pick any player from the list then delete them if you choice gets knocked out then puck again INF...
by richard@imutual
Sat Sep 04 2021 8:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Remembering Kevin Harris

Some of you have already heard the incredibly sad news that our most active forum member Kevin Harris (aka kevinchess1) passed away recently. Kevin made an extraordinary contribution to this site since its launch in 2010 (and before that on Rpoints), including: - Nearly 30,000 posts on the imutual f...
by pabenny
Thu May 05 2022 1:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

richard@imutual wrote:
Wed Mar 02 2022 8:22am
No. It may not be resolved until next week as I'm getting no response from Kelkoo
"next week" was early March. Was there any response at all from Kelkoo? Is anything being done to get some daily clicks?