Search found 328 matches

Return

by xrppzi
Thu Mar 08 2018 7:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by xrppzi
Sat Apr 14 2018 10:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Outstanding Tech jobs

kevinchess1 wrote:Unless I’m wrong, at Quidditchco you have to take it all out at the same time
Topcoat will let you do a partial withdrawal but it’s fiddly and why would you?
Possibly because, like me, you prefer things neat and tidy, so I withdraw a round figure in pounds and leave the pennies till next time.
by xrppzi
Thu Dec 13 2018 10:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Apartments4you

Tracked OK for me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
by xrppzi
Sun Dec 16 2018 10:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Apartments4you

Tracked every day for me.
by xrppzi
Sun Mar 24 2019 9:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 40 stores to close... (part 3)

Good news: both our existing retail parks on a a bus route. Bad news: for most in the south of the town it means changing buses and if you want to go to the Southern retail park you have to get a bus into town (slow due to the ever present traffic jams) and then get a bus back to the retail park. W...
by xrppzi
Fri Jun 07 2019 8:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Booking Buddy

loz68 wrote:
Fri Jun 07 2019 8:32am
gave me first destination then wouldn`t load for me to choose my 4 choices, just me or anyone else.
Had the same problem both here and on another site, but a simple refresh solved it.
by xrppzi
Thu Jun 20 2019 9:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Compare panda

Tracking fine for me.
by xrppzi
Wed Jun 12 2019 9:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Booking Buddy

macliam wrote:
Tue Jun 11 2019 7:12pm
Still no tracking for me on Quidditch or Topcat - and got nothing here on 8th, 9th or today so far.....
Here and on TCB got tracking up to and including the 10th, although it did miss the 8th here. It's always about 1-2 days behind, so results largely as expected.
by xrppzi
Thu Jun 27 2019 9:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "We are soooo Green...!?!"

We have none and the plastic bags in our house are the ones that held the loo rolls. We save them for when we need to put something in a bag, sealing and then dumping in black landfill bin. The plastic bags our loo rolls come in are recyclable - they are put in the plastic bag collector bin at the ...
by xrppzi
Fri Jul 12 2019 9:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ALERT: Whirlpool Spin Dryer Issues... or is it!?!

Without data, we can’t comment on the overall risk for using a Whirlpool tumble dryer. But the experience of individuals does not of itself tell us anything about the risk. We have one of the affected driers, an Indesit. As it was registered and we hadn't heard from Whirlpool, we contacted them. Th...