Search found 328 matches

Return

by xrppzi
Sat Jul 13 2019 9:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ALERT: Whirlpool Spin Dryer Issues... or is it!?!

Without data, we can’t comment on the overall risk for using a Whirlpool tumble dryer. But the experience of individuals does not of itself tell us anything about the risk. We have one of the affected driers, an Indesit. As it was registered and we hadn't heard from Whirlpool, we contacted them. Th...
by xrppzi
Thu Jul 18 2019 9:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do you "eat clean"

In this day and age, chemicals used are often systemic and therefore any residue left is within the product and this can't be washed away. Personally, I rarely wash anything, as most of my fruit is home grown or peeled and vegetables are cooked. If you're going to be fussy, then by all means wash sa...
by xrppzi
Fri Jul 19 2019 9:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily clicks not tracking

thinlizard wrote:
Fri Jul 19 2019 9:37am
Is anyone else having a tracking problem with Cheap Travel Car Hire since it switched to Skyscanner a few days ago??
Not tracking for me here or elsewhere.
Yes, but I was optimistically hoping it had just gone to delayed instead of instant tracking.
by xrppzi
Thu Jul 25 2019 9:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit Bounces too

True the treacherous, lying, adulterous buffon will soon be our PM. Mainly thanks to a very small group of mostly elderly white people. Trouble is the main opposition is the current Labour party. I am glad I am as old as I am, childless and with siblings all in Australia. However I feel politically...
by xrppzi
Thu Jul 25 2019 2:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brand new revamp QOTM

£7.00 Amazon voucher received. Thank you very much for the prize and for the competitions, Kev.
by xrppzi
Tue Jul 30 2019 8:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

richard@imutual wrote:
Thu Jul 25 2019 9:49am
Ok, you should find that from now onwards, the transaction date will be the date that you visited. Hence the capping should work correctly

I'm afraid it's too time-consuming to correct this retrospectively though
Still no tracking whatsoever. Anyone got one yet?
by xrppzi
Wed Aug 28 2019 9:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: cheap trave hotels

It's often several days late in tracking. Yes, it tracks for me, but last one showing at present is 24th.
by xrppzi
Fri Oct 25 2019 2:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: re fake news

Is her daughter really a fount of all wisdom? Well she says neither she nor Mum needs a virus checker as the free Microsoft windows one is all she needs. Ummm we will still buy Norton at the cheap late summer price off Amazon. SinL also said her computer was broken and daughter reckons not worth re...
by xrppzi
Sat Nov 16 2019 9:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

So Labour are going to give everyone ‘Hi speed broadband ‘ because it is a ‘necessity for modern living!’ Unlike food, water gas, electricity and common sense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the promise is to have everyone connected to the system. As far as I know, it doesn't cover any costs of using...
by xrppzi
Wed Nov 20 2019 9:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Advice sought

We give all our old technology to the Jacobs Well Foundation.