Search found 328 matches

Return

by xrppzi
Tue Jan 13 2015 10:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: Do Directors' deserve a pay-rise?

The question is wrong. Do our Directors deserve a pay-rise? Yes - in theory Should our Directors have a pay-rise? No - for all the reasons given before. The company is young, it has no available funds, any profits should go to building it up, etc. Ask me the question in 2-3 years' time and my answer...
by xrppzi
Mon Jan 19 2015 9:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Hotels4u

It's not the first Merchant of the Week to carry on crediting after the stated period . . . and hopefully not the last!
:shh:
by xrppzi
Mon Feb 02 2015 2:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Could this man really be a future Prime Minister?

I'm amazed that only 30% of the vote think that Boris would be a joke as a PM - I can only imagine the other voters are joking or can't wait to see more of Boris and his antics...? you have not read the question properly 'Could this man be a future PM?' Not the same as 'Would he be a rubbish PM?' I...
by xrppzi
Tue Mar 03 2015 9:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2015

Nice surprise to see my name there. I've always been a quiet person and just contribute when I feel there is something to say. Thank you to those who thanked me!
by xrppzi
Tue Jan 19 2016 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Weight Watchers

anthonyh wrote:Is there a delay for the daily share to be added to the statement? Not showing my visit from yesterday :-(
Same here.
by xrppzi
Thu Oct 13 2016 10:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vote for us + a chance to win £1000

'Tis done- better late than never!
by xrppzi
Mon May 29 2017 10:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another Memory Jog...

On local radio this morning the presenter was reminiscing on the 1980s and asked if anyone remembered Torville and Dean's ice dance to Bolero. He obviously didn't as he then referred to their score of perfect 10s from every judge!
by xrppzi
Mon Jul 24 2017 10:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

anthonyh wrote:I would happily sell my shares for 1p each :-)
So would I! :thumbup:
by xrppzi
Thu Mar 08 2018 9:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.