Search found 328 matches

Return

by xrppzi
Sat Mar 31 2012 10:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bonus shares for posting offers

I agree with Rayf. There are often such long lists of these deals and offers that they just get ignored en masse. The very fact that posters have only earned the odd reward tends to suggest that not many are taken up. Fewer rather than more postings could well result in more people actually reading ...
by xrppzi
Mon Apr 09 2012 1:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

I agree with cashbacklover. I think the whole procedure smells of giving power to the few and increasing forum activity. It could easily result in stirring up resentment in others, especially those who believe they have a perfectly valid case but have never used the forum and are then berated verbal...
by xrppzi
Tue Apr 10 2012 2:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

I have been watching this thread with interest and just thought I'd express my two pennies worth ;) It is my belief that the whole idea of a "mutual" or "co-operative"is operated on the basis of one member, one vote system. States here in "vision" that "we aim to create the UK's largest "consumer c...
by xrppzi
Sun May 20 2012 9:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

Totally agree with Drahcir and sanity clause
by xrppzi
Mon May 21 2012 9:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So we could have a policy where the only links you put in your signature are to other parts of the imutual site. But such a link could be to a post that you've made yourself, which contains referral links to other sites. I don't think this would take away from the benefit of signatures and would ha...
by xrppzi
Sat May 26 2012 7:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How about charging members an advertising fee of 1p per day for displaying signatures? Plus extra charges for links, multiple lines, large/bold fonts, or different colours... raise revenue for our business and clean up the forums all at the same time; eveyone's a winner! I like it - I really like i...
by xrppzi
Thu Nov 29 2012 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas shopping: help yourself and your company

So... if I clic through from Imutual and buy Gift vouchers AND then clic bac throuigh again 2 spend them Do we get paid twice :?: :shock: It's usually the spender who gets any benefit, not the buyer. When you buy Boots vouchers, you don't get any points, they go to whoever spends the vouchers. So I...
by xrppzi
Tue Jan 22 2013 9:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

Have to venture out today for a doctor's appointment, but otherwise we've been indoors for best part of a week now. At least 8 inches of snow outside the door and we rarely get gritted. But I've lived most of my life in rural locations, so the freezer and store cupboard are well stocked with meat, f...
by xrppzi
Sun Jan 27 2013 9:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

We've still got about 4 inches. All the last lot has melted off the top so we're now down to the lot we got before! Lanes are still slushy and pavements icy. Will take a good lot of rain to clear it.