Search found 132 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Sun Feb 03 2019 8:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Oh Happy day

We have a sports forum for this type of rubbish.
by Richard Frost
Wed Feb 27 2019 3:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by rysz
Mon Mar 25 2019 8:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Just had a reply from Richard
The restriction cap on Ice Lolly has been removed

Thanks Richard
by macliam
Mon Apr 15 2019 3:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Oops Typo WJ ...It will be a drop in the ocean in monetary value, compared to the obscene amount of money that is being spent on Brexit. I'll correct it ...It will be a drop in the ocean in monetary value, compared to the obscene amount of money that is being spent on AVOIDING Brexit. What I wrote ...
by richard@imutual
Thu Jul 25 2019 9:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Ok, you should find that from now onwards, the transaction date will be the date that you visited. Hence the capping should work correctly

I'm afraid it's too time-consuming to correct this retrospectively though
by pabenny
Fri Aug 16 2019 7:20am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Religious Fans atics

blythburgh wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 6:48am
... Not an Anglican so nothing to do with you..
Nonsense. AFAIK, you're not a member of the Conservative party but you commented on the leadership election. You're not a member of the investment club here but have commented on it's activities. Etc.
by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Aug 19 2019 8:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who said this?

I have more important things to concentrate on than what people who like to make inflammatory comments have to say.
by richard@imutual
Fri Aug 23 2019 11:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily clicks

For the past couple of days, there has been a reporting issue affecting a number of the daily click offers. I've had to implement a new reporting method, and you should see reporting return to normal during today. At that point, we'll have a better idea as to whether there are any other issues affec...
by macliam
Thu Oct 24 2019 2:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit

Herein lies the problem with the whole Brexit issue - people with access to the internet still believe the absolute tosh delivered by some mendacious individuals, rather than checking for themselves - and actually repost the garbage to infect others. Multiply that by the number who believe it and do...