Search found 132 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Wed Jul 01 2020 2:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Papal Pears July 20

Thought we'd have PP instead of TOS this month. First. and most important rule, prizes are ONLY PAYABLE FROM paypal If you don't have/want a paypal account then don't enter After Thanking my post Pick 2 numbers and delete BOTH If your number(s) are in the same or CONSECTIVE Lotto draws then cross th...
by macliam
Mon Sep 07 2020 3:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: French propose aborion law changes.

I know the UK is likely to follow the USA slavishly in this new age..... but it still retains correct spelling. The word is Foetus, not "fetus", because outside of the USA people actually learn how to pronounce things without spellings being simplified. Or should we now be talking liter, color, labo...
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 01 2020 11:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kev's Kristmas Kracker part won

Merry ChristMASS EVERYONE :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After Thanking this post, pick any number from the list and then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win £50 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retired from the draw If you don't get a winner then we move on to the...
by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 01 2020 7:07pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kkk part deux (TW1T)

Merry cHRISTMAS EVERYONE ...AGAIN As IS oUR tRADITION wE aRE hAVING A twIST-wiN-1-TENOR' (TW1T) cOMP :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win 10 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retir...
by kevinchess1
Fri Dec 04 2020 3:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kev's Kristmas Kracker part won

Xrppzi choose a number which had all ready been picked.
by Sarah
Tue Jan 26 2021 4:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Impact of no-deal Brexit on grocery prices

Congrats America, You’re Not the Dumbest Country in The World Anymore. Britain Is. How Incompetence, Malice, Greed, and Stupidity Left Britain A Smoking Shattered Wreck The reality of Brexit is much, much worse than we economists warned about. It goes like this. The British economy is starting to s...
by macliam
Sun May 23 2021 1:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yesterday was such a sad day

I am not sure what was more painful yesterday. Was it the fact that our entry in the Eurovision Song Contest got nil points? Or the fact that every Mackem in the country was knocked out of the League One playoffs meaning the once great Sunderland FC is once again stuck in the third level of the Foo...
by kevinchess1
Fri Jun 11 2021 11:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Euro 20/21 Footy Total goals comp

How many goals will be scored in Euro 20? Pick a number and delete it. This a 'Live in play' comp You can change your number at anytime by posting 'I am changing my number to ***' and put your old number back £10 prize to the winner My number is *** which leaves 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15...
by Beachboy
Thu Sep 02 2021 9:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PickMyPostcode Winners

Supporting the forums is great but in my opinion this really is not a good use of your time or of much benefit to the majority of Imutual members. The actual Pick My Postcode website lists all the postcodes, prizes, offers in real time and in a visually appealing format. That is the primary point of...
by macliam
Sun Jan 02 2022 11:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have online forums had their day?

I don't "do" the usual social media, I never have. But I have taken part in a few forums on sites that are not predominantly "social". In recent months, one has died along with its host site, one has been closed, this one has become a pale shadow of its former self and the last now appears to be tea...