Search found 192 matches

Return

by Kelantan
Mon Feb 04 2013 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dream on

Hello I live in Kent have been around a while having come from Rpoints which I discovered through my partner. Originally from Malaysia I came here to University in Southampton in 2002 and settled here after that. I tend to be a practical person. I enjoy DIY and hands on stuff. Anything else you want...
by Kelantan
Thu Feb 07 2013 11:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

Personally I think everyone who is owed anything should put a claim in..
by Kelantan
Tue Mar 19 2013 11:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

kevinchess1 wrote:I don't see why it takes longer :?:
We used to have 2 or 3 pages of them
What would be a V good idea is to have them Bypassing the merchant page and going straight to sight
I thought they did go direct to the site if you press go direct from the history page!
by Kelantan
Tue Mar 19 2013 11:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

kevinchess1 wrote: ...Where as your post, completly off topic, nit picking through the Director's OP is V 'Reader Friendly' :?:
I think Drahcir's original post on this was meant to be humorous at least that how I read it. ;)
by Kelantan
Thu Apr 03 2014 8:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - March 2014

Immediate steps should be taken to screen out all non UK members from the site, so this can not happen again. It seems to me that there has been a big mistake made in the ability of these people to join in the first place. I am amazed that in all the efforts Richard has made to stop spammers this h...
by Kelantan
Wed Aug 27 2014 10:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option to buy, sell or transfer our shares

I voted No Tend to agree with Torus etal It's a mange change in the ethos and is probably against the original concept of Imutual At the moment 5% of the shares is 260,000+ which is quite a lot of Shareholder I'm guess as 3 of the biggest and Richard are against this One final point, the shares are...
by Kelantan
Sat Jan 31 2015 4:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Kelantan
Sun Feb 01 2015 7:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Kelantan
Tue Feb 03 2015 10:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Kelantan
Wed Feb 04 2015 12:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic