Search found 192 matches

Return

by Kelantan
Sat Dec 31 2011 9:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy new year to all @ imutual

kevinchess1 wrote:me loco Insaneberrys hav Easter eggs for sail?
Yes, I saw loads in Tesco today as well. Happy New Year everybody.

Sorry to mention this, but I know a good English Teacher, If you would like some lessons. I am sure his charges would be reasonable.
by Kelantan
Wed Apr 11 2012 11:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual. quote] Bearing in mind that I see I-Mutual as merely another honest 100% cashback site, the no spend offers I would and do elsewhere just for the cashback. Please tell me how someone like me has contributed more to I-Mutual than s...
by Kelantan
Thu Apr 19 2012 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

Not really. It's a kind of lottery-cum-cashback site Here's my understanding of it.... You choose a product that you like and can spin a wheel for £1 a time. If you're (very) lucky you win the product. If not, your £1 getsd turned into a discount credit, which you can use if you want to buy the pro...
by Kelantan
Wed Apr 18 2012 10:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I know. Unbelievable........ Oh. Michelle has just told me she thinks it's a great idea :shock: Unbelievable but probably very popular. I reckon loads of people will leave a tip as they see it as a free service. If 1000 people leave just 50p each, that's an extra £500 in the coffers. Not a huge amo...
by Kelantan
Wed May 02 2012 9:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Record forum activity..... again!

But surely a lot of it is being artificially generated by bribing people with shares. Witness the post below which started off being useful and worthwhile. Although in my opinion should never have been started but reported via the broken link facility, but ended up with totally useless replies. Afte...
by Kelantan
Sun May 06 2012 9:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Change to "posting incentive" - discuss & vote

If awarding shares is necessary there must be a simpler way of doing it. However I think a system based on thanks as suggested by Richard is fairer.
by Kelantan
Thu May 10 2012 10:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68664: please vote

richard@imutual wrote:The final score was 13 for, 11 against. Close, but the decision of the members is to award this claim :thumbup:
If we are going down the route of members deciding claims then the above outcome is only right.
by Kelantan
Sat May 19 2012 1:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

I do not have a problem with signatures having referral links. It maybe could be limited to one I have seen one or two with multiple links.
by Kelantan
Tue May 29 2012 7:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Charge for signatures

How to turn off your signature and stop viewing other peoples. From the Home page select Profile. Then select Manage your forum profile which takes you to the User Control Panel panel. From there you select the Board preferences button which then displays Edit global settings page. Then select Edit...