Re: New World record!

rayf wrote:5am - wow - wasn't me - I was zzzzzzzzzzzz :shh:
It must have been all those people up early to do Reward TV
by Kelantan
Wed Sep 30 2015 12:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

Boro Boy wrote:Only 10,000 members? Me thinks an advertising campaign would be a good idea.....
RY has always stated that advertising is expensive and unnecessary. He has always advocated that members should do their best to promote the site.
by Kelantan
Thu Dec 03 2015 10:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bombs away!

Scotland according to the Scots wants to be part of the UK. We have a defence mechanism for the whole of the UK not just Scotland. The Aircraft based in Scotland at Lossiemouth are part of that defence. They are UK Aircraft not Scottish. I do not agree with the way the vote went. But it was democra...
by Kelantan
Mon May 02 2016 2:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Vape Direct

It does not show visit on the front page (yet).
by Kelantan
Tue Aug 30 2016 12:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - BodyChef

Here at BodyChef, we not only want you to choose the best diet plan, but we also want you to have the best prices. Therefore, we have various deals for new customers when you purchase multiple plans. Incredibly expensive. Cheapest plan is £15.98 a day, before any discounts or cashback. No price is ...
by Kelantan
Sat Dec 24 2016 5:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual 2016 accounts and AGM

underdog wrote:Any free shares for my presence?
Normally incentives are not given to attend AGM's You go because you have the interest of the company at heart (or not in some cases). Also normally you would have to pay the travel costs to get there.
by Kelantan
Mon Nov 20 2017 11:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Europcar UK

Thunderfog wrote:
William Joseph wrote:
Thunderfog wrote:Easy to use
When did you use them last?
Mon Nov 20, 2017.
So presumably that means you have made a booking today and have not actually used them yet? Their prices are higher than some others on the market. On that basis I will not be using them.
by Kelantan
Sun Dec 10 2017 7:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

A V simple idea to produce some more income would be to put a line on the redemption page to encourage posters to donate some of their cashback to imutal Even if it was just the odd coppers it would help Whilst it is true I am a wealthy man I wouldn't donate a penny to imutual staff let alone a dou...
by Kelantan
Mon Dec 11 2017 12:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

the fact is with TS clicks, there's an awful more outstanding than has been paid, and that may well end up being the final picture Most of the merchants that use cashback sites pay and there is no reason as far as I am aware that Travel Supermarket will be any different. Or are you aware of some in...