Search found more than 3141 matches

Return

by peaches40
Tue Apr 10 2012 12:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

I have been watching this thread with interest and just thought I'd express my two pennies worth ;) It is my belief that the whole idea of a "mutual" or "co-operative"is operated on the basis of one member, one vote system. States here in "vision" that "we aim to create the UK's largest "consumer co...
by xrppzi
Mon Apr 09 2012 1:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with cashbacklover. I think the whole procedure smells of giving power to the few and increasing forum activity. It could easily result in stirring up resentment in others, especially those who believe they have a perfectly valid case but have never used the forum and are then berated verbal...
by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Apr 09 2012 2:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cashbacklover wrote:
mark_r_abcd wrote:. Personally, I'd rather lose cashback than take part in such a process, .
if forced to take hard way route then the consumer is likely to vent his/her fury on MSE
You just need to read imutual threads on MSE to see this is so true. I'm in favour of one person, one vote and anonymity.
by cccashbacklover
Mon Apr 09 2012 12:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

. Personally, I'd rather lose cashback than take part in such a process, . Nobody needs to lose anything – “ Power” is with the Consumer/Cashback user, where it/they have responded to a Cashback offer/advertisement/marketing inititive by a company they can and have done ( I have done and so have ma...
by richard@imutual
Wed May 30 2012 4:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Earlier payment

From today onwards, we're going to let you get your cashback faster..... As you may know, my approach to when you get paid your cashback has been a little bit different from other sites. Merchants can take varying amounts of time to pay us the commission for your transactions (usually within 2-4 mon...