Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

Any news ? Has anyone heard anything ?
by 1960mackem
Fri May 24 2013 12:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

So, there's this yellow toad wandering around in the forest kinda peed off because he doesn't want to be yellow. Life would be easier if he were brown like the other toads. He'd sure be less visible to predators for one thing. Anyway... this yellow toad bumps into a fairy godmother. He begs her, "Fa...
by 1960mackem
Tue May 28 2013 10:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I went to the doctor's office the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female; drop-dead gorgeous! I was embarrassed, but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional. I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out." I said, "My wife thinks my dick tastes funny." :o
by 1960mackem
Wed May 29 2013 10:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some Old, Some New, Some Borrowed, some Blue and a lot not P.C. After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realised he had made it home safely. Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it'...
by 1960mackem
Fri May 31 2013 9:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LITTLE JOHNNY'S SISTER OH No !!! He has a sister ???????????? Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his willy today in the playground!" Before her mother could raise a concern, Sally said, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with...
by 1960mackem
Wed May 29 2013 2:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: kevinchess1

kevinchess1 wrote:Really missing IDSIS :(
Run out of clean plates :lol:
I've heard soup in a basket is nice, but far too posh for me, If it's not in a pie then it's not worth eating :lol:
by 1960mackem
Wed Jun 26 2013 2:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Win an iPad with imutual!

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of our iPad competition, out of over 1,000 entries is.............. Louise Dodds from Blyth in Northumberland Congratulations, Louise - the iPad is on its way to you :thumbup: Thanks to everyone who took part in our 3rd birthday competition :) Congrats Louise...
by 1960mackem
Fri Jun 28 2013 8:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello

Mel wrote:Welcome IDSIS. :thumbup:
Please tell us what it is like to be married to Kev. I think many of us would like to know what he is really like.
As the old saying goes "Better the Devil you know" :)
Can I take this opportunity to pass on al our comiserations lol :)
by 1960mackem
Sat Jun 29 2013 10:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello

blythburgh wrote:
IDSIS wrote:Hello
I'm Kevinchess' wife :(
We all have our cross to bear :lol:
Shudders at the the thought of Kev and Bare in the same sentence :lol:
by 1960mackem
Thu Aug 15 2013 9:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should we promote Pay Day loan companies?

We also promote Banks and other mutuals so to be fair I think it should be left up to the individual's ethics and morality to make their own choice to use or not. As I often say when people complain about adverts while watching TV - You know where the remote is , switch to something that'll please y...