Search found 109 matches

Return

by MP3746
Sun Jun 17 2012 5:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MP3746
Mon Jan 14 2013 5:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Player3746

First Name: Player Surname: 3746 Where you live: New Territories, Hong Kong How you found out about imutual: Former rPoints member Occupation: Senior Software Developer Likes and interests: Cricket, Tennis, Formula 1, Digital Media, Developing Software, Manics Street Preachers, Burnley Football Club...
by MP3746
Mon Jan 14 2013 9:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Player3746

kevinchess1 wrote:The reason you don't have any money is because of the V last item in your likes/interests :?
Sorry, my mistake; that last item should be replaced with "Being Single".
by MP3746
Tue Jul 16 2019 8:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What a Thriller

Credit goes to that golden bat of Stokes' and how it deflected the ball to the boundary and also during the same moment where England gained one run too many when Rashid and Stokes had not completed their second run. Also credit to Kane Williamson and his team for being magnanimous in defeat and acc...
by MP3746
Tue Jul 16 2019 10:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What a Thriller

I agree with MP3746 but think we should also congratulate the management team who have turned things around. They say behind every successful man is a woman, even more true is behind every successful sports team is a management and support team. The management team has worked wonders and their obje...
by MP3746
Tue Jan 28 2020 10:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PROBLEMS: Old PDF files...

First of all, we need to understand the symptoms. What errors are being reported and is there an error code? If Adobe Reader cannot open a PDF file, then the file is not in the correct format. A PDF file must adhere to specific formats with a block of bytes (called a header) that specifies identifie...
by MP3746
Wed Jan 29 2020 9:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PROBLEMS: Old PDF files...

First of all, we need to understand the symptoms. What errors are being reported and is there an error code? If Adobe Reader cannot open a PDF file, then the file is not in the correct format. A PDF file must adhere to specific formats with a block of bytes (called a header) that specifies identifi...
by MP3746
Tue May 26 2020 2:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Messages Limits

You need to delete old ones. There is a limit per member in order to keep the database from getting too large and slowing the forum I can assure you that the amount of messages will not impact on performance, otherwise Facebook with its 2 billion+ users would have ground to a halt by now. The datab...
by MP3746
Tue May 26 2020 12:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Messages Limits

You need to delete old ones. There is a limit per member in order to keep the database from getting too large and slowing the forum I can assure you that the amount of messages will not impact on performance, otherwise Facebook with its 2 billion+ users would have ground to a halt by now. The datab...