Search found 171 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Mon Jul 16 2018 10:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018/Sepp Blatter

Sad result, the game came 4 years too soon for our team IMHO So they should be ready for next time. You've got to start somewhere. At least by missing a match with France it will stop the French haters in the country from making trouble. Too many in the Leave and Remain camps have never forgiven De...
by Constantine
Mon Jul 15 2019 8:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What a Thriller

Yes, congratulations are due to the England and Wales cricket team, captained by some Irishman with a Welsh surname. :)
by blythburgh
Tue Jul 16 2019 10:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with MP3746 but think we should also congratulate the management team who have turned things around. They say behind every successful man is a woman, even more true is behind every successful sports team is a management and support team.
by gle1975
Tue Jul 16 2019 2:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Constantine wrote:
Mon Jul 15 2019 8:52pm
Yes, congratulations are due to the England and Wales cricket team, captained by some Irishman with a Welsh surname. :)
He does have an English mother so is half English! He played in the 2007 World Cup for Ireland.
by Richard Frost
Sat Sep 07 2019 9:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Christmas...!?!

I know we have just had the start of Autumn but when I went out to do a top-up shop in the local Sainsburys I was surprised to find a new Christmas section!!! Yes its only the 6th September so isn't this just a little early for Xmas!?! :o Your surprised every year, you made a similar post last year...
by Richard Frost
Thu Oct 24 2019 8:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: #Heads Up [Clocks Going Back]

Nothing new about this it happens every year. But this year it is next Sunday 27th at 2am
by blythburgh
Sun May 17 2020 9:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Still missing things during this relaxed lockdown...

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sat May 16 2020 10:18pm

Not fever, the lockdown has separated me and my lovers.
They are the lucky ones, your wife drew the short straw
by blythburgh
Sat May 16 2020 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Still missing things during this relaxed lockdown...

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sat May 16 2020 6:28am
Myself, I'm missing my girlfriends.
But I reckon they are imaginary so why are you missing them?
by pabenny
Fri Aug 06 2021 1:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More plastic can be easily recycled

SL recyclers collect and sort waste. They do not do the actual reprocessing of material. The flexible plastic fund is a food and grocery industry initiative to make recycling of flexible plastics viable. Their website is clear that fleixble plastics can be reprocessed. So unless you think that Mars,...
by Chadwick
Sat Aug 07 2021 3:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More plastic can be easily recycled

I think the truth is that some soft plastics CAN be recycled, and some CAN'T, but it's complicated to explain which to the man in the street. So the schemes accept all plastics and then sort the wheat from the chaff. The non-recyclables were always going to landfill, but at least some of the recycla...