Search found 467 matches

Return

by sanity clause
Thu Jun 28 2012 10:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a man below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am." The man below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon ho...
by sanity clause
Sun Jul 01 2012 12:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

An American tourist in London decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own. He wanders around, seeing the sights, occasionally stopping at a quaint pub to soak up the local culture, chat with the locals, and have a pint of bitter. After a while, he finds himself in a very nice neig...
by sanity clause
Sat Jun 30 2012 11:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any Bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we have no bread." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we haven't got any bread!" Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No,...
by sanity clause
Wed Jul 11 2012 9:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking Dog For Sale .' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden. The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there. "Do you really talk?" he asks the dog."Yes," the Labrador replies. After recove...
by sanity clause
Fri Jul 13 2012 9:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A professor at a Aberystwyth University and he gave a seminar on the supernatural a few years ago. To get a feel for his audience, he asked them, "How many of you here believe in ghosts?" About 80 students raised their hands. That's a good start he thought. He then asked "For those who believe in gh...
by sanity clause
Sat Jul 14 2012 9:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A husband suggests to his wife, "Why don't we change positions tonight?"

She says, "Great idea. You take the ironing board and I'll sit on the sofa and fart".
by sanity clause
Sat Jul 14 2012 7:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Denzil Penberthy, an elderly Cornish farmer, received a letter from the Department for Work & Pensions, stating that they suspected he was not paying his employees enough and they would send an inspector to interview them. On the appointed day, the inspector turned up. "Tell me about your staff," he...
by sanity clause
Mon Jul 16 2012 9:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Little Red Riding Hood was getting ready to go and visit her grandmother in the forest and her mother said, "You'd better not go out tonight Little Red Riding Hood because the big bad wolf's out and you know what he'll do; he'll lift up your little red dress, pull down your little red panties and sh...
by sanity clause
Tue Jul 17 2012 8:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Russian is strolling down the street in Moscow and kicks a bottle laying in the street. Suddenly out of the bottle comes a Genie. The Russian is stunned and the Genie says, "Hello master, I will grant you one wish, anything you want." The Russian begins thinking, "Well, I really like drinking vodk...
by sanity clause
Thu Jul 19 2012 8:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One day the teacher decides to play an animal game. She holds up a picture of a giraffe and asks if anyone knows what it is. No one raises their hand. The teacher says, "See it's long neck? What animal has a long neck?" Sally holds up her hand and asks "is it a giraffe?" "Very good Sally," the teach...