Search found 467 matches

Return

by sanity clause
Fri Jul 20 2012 8:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

Last time the circus came to town, an ad for an animal trainer was placed in the local paper. Only two applicants showed up: a male and a female. The owner said he could only afford one animal trainer, so he would choose the one with the best act. At first glance it appeared that the female was much...
by sanity clause
Sat Jul 21 2012 10:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Carlo calls his boss in the morning: "Ey, boss I no come work today I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache, my legs hurt, I no work today." The boss says: "You know Carlo I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me a blowjob. That makes me feel better ...
by sanity clause
Tue Jul 24 2012 8:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While in China, a man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time. A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen a...
by sanity clause
Sat Jul 28 2012 8:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are travelling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a diminutive Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windscreen. "Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. ...
by sanity clause
Sun Jul 29 2012 11:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Saint Peter was manning the Pearly Gates when forty pikeys showed up. Never having seen any pikeys at heaven's door, Saint Peter said he would have to check with God. After hearing the news, God instructed him to admit the ten most virtuous people from the group. A few minutes later, Saint Peter ret...
by sanity clause
Thu Aug 23 2012 6:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

An expat is hanging out in his favourite bar in Phuket thinking about his wretched life, when he spots a fabulous babe walking in on the arm of some ugly tourist. He asks the bartender about her and is not surprised to discover that she's a prostitute. He watches her the rest of the night, thinking ...
by sanity clause
Mon Jan 21 2013 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

kevinchess1 wrote:I've got A GOOD 6 inches here. schools closed

oo-er missus! :shock:
by sanity clause
Wed Mar 20 2013 2:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

I shall not be happy until the javascript popups are gone...
by sanity clause
Mon Jan 04 2016 11:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 8 Jan) + previous winner

OK girls... which one of you is Shaun?