Search found 174 matches

Return

by planteria
Wed Mar 03 2021 6:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yorkshire Building Society

their new offer for existing members (since 1st Jan 2020) is a Regular Saver paying 3.5% on up to £500/m..

is there anything better on the market at the moment? :think:
by blythburgh
Fri Apr 09 2021 8:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Social distancing?

Went to the new far larger Carlton Marshes. Loads of people around, lots of children enjoying the children's play area. Of course the Cafe is closed but you can queue and get something to eat and drink from the hatch. So we queued and wore our masks as requested but many were not. And there was no s...
by kevinchess1
Mon May 03 2021 11:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Papal Pears Plus

IT's BACK :thumbup: First. and most important rule, prizes are ONLY PAYABLE FROM paypal If you don't have/want a paypal account then don't enter After Thanking my post Pick 3 numbers and delete them If your number(s) are in the same or CONSECTIVE Lotto draws then cross then out When all 3 are drawn ...
by blythburgh
Sun Jun 27 2021 7:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wombledon Comp 21

My choices are: Women - 15 Coco Vandeweghe Which leaves Men Dominic Thiem Andrey Rublev Roberto Bautista Agut Diego Schwartzman Pablo Carreno Busta Casper Ruud David Goffin Gael Monfils Women Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki 5 Jelena Ostapenko 7 Caroline Garcia 9 Venus Williams 10 Sloane Stephens 11 ...
by kevinchess1
Sat Jun 26 2021 2:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wombledon Comp 21

When I heard that Wimbledon was back, my first thought was 'Uncle Bulgaria must be well dead by now! But know it's the 'Anyone for Dennis' tournament. The only GS played on grass. After thanking my post Pick any player from the list then delete them if you choice gets knocked out then puck again INF...
by blythburgh
Mon Sep 06 2021 9:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Impact of no-deal Brexit on grocery prices

Am I gloating and saying "We warned you"? No, I am not, but I am angry with those who pushed lies to further their own agenda and fill their already overflowing pockets. People voted leave for various reasons but too many voted leave based on fake news.
by blythburgh
Fri Jul 16 2021 5:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you mask up after Monday aka Freedom day

The mask gives me an amount of protection and gives you a whole lot more. I will still mask up despite being double jabbed
by Sarah
Sat Sep 04 2021 11:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Impact of no-deal Brexit on grocery prices

There are pressures elsewhere, but unfortunately the isolation caused by Brexit makes things so much worse for the UK. There isn't a blood test tube crisis within the EU because they've been able to increase production internally very easily and have no distribution barriers between members, whereas...
by macliam
Sun Sep 05 2021 1:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coronavirus/COVID-19 - update

Some of you may remember my friend from London who had Covid, was put into an induced coma and was in intensive care for seven weeks, but was finally discharged from Hospital at the end of June 2020. I met him today. He still has to use a walking stick and can only walk short distances and is still ...