pensive wrote:hi richard
any chance of opinion surveys coming back
Done! :)
by xxxraichxxx
Wed Dec 08 2010 10:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New "Daily clicks" merchants added

For all those of you who like to be able to earn a few quick pennies every day, we are pleased to announce the addition of the following "Daily clicks" merchants to imutual: http://www.imutual.co.uk/daily-clicks/search-chief (Earn 2x2p per day) http://www.imutual.co.uk/daily-clicks/weallshop (Earn ...
by richard@imutual
Wed Dec 08 2010 10:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New "Daily clicks" merchants added

That was an out-of-date link (i.e. different from the one you see in the shopping category / search results). I've corrected it in this thread now :thumbup:
by richard@imutual
Thu Mar 24 2011 3:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

As you may be aware, Rpoints Limited the company that used to operate the Rpoints.com and CashbackKings.com cashback websites, was wound up by creditors late last year. Rpoints Ltd was founded by me back in 2003 and I continued to be involved up to its unfortunate demise, which left a significant nu...
by cccashbacklover
Fri Mar 25 2011 8:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

It's being asked on MSE, but it would seem to make more sense if someone asked here :idea: ... Does this offer about "Rpoints Limited" include the white label sites that were run by RPoints? If I recall Moi, You like me as well as others were unable to redeem from Shopping Tactics weeks before Susp...
by rayf
Fri Mar 25 2011 9:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kevinchess1 wrote:'Offer to sex rpoints/CBK members'

count me in :oops:
by cccashbacklover
Fri Mar 25 2011 10:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

moi wrote:
rayf wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:'Offer to sex rpoints/CBK members'
count me in :oops:
I'd rather have the cash :mrgreen: :lol:
I was thinking the same thing funny enough. :lol:
by cccashbacklover
Sun Mar 27 2011 8:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

- Perhaps the liquidators could provide a list of all white labels with contact details? Thanks for that Bruce as their were postings on R-Points forum after R-Points suspended Cashback payments where some of us did ask whom we should contact re White Label Sites most notably re "Shopping Tactics",...