Search found 144 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Tue Dec 01 2020 11:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kev's Kristmas Kracker part won

Merry ChristMASS EVERYONE :thumbup: PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After Thanking this post, pick any number from the list and then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win £50 pounds :thumbup: and are then Retired from the draw If you don't get a winner then we move on to the...
by kevinchess1
Mon Feb 01 2021 11:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 'Fantastic February Fever' QOTM

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz, is it me or is it warm today :?: Sorry the Q is late, I've been coughing all night, getting worse since me holiday in SA :? All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal if you get the Bb. Twins 11, 22, 33, ...
by kevinchess1
Tue Feb 02 2021 10:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

VD Comp

Nothing to do with that 'clinic' we don't talk about, if you do need assistance in that area Luke has a ref link :? Valentines Day is fast approaching so we've having a comp to celebrate :?: Pick a number and delte it If it comes up on Wednesday you win £14 paypal or Amazon If not then pick again Pr...
by kevinchess1
Sat May 01 2021 10:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

May Madness QOTM

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz. All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal if you get the Bb. Twins 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 are harder if you get them right AND the number is drawn You win £4 £2 each for those who claim for MB You have to cl...
by kevinchess1
Fri Jun 11 2021 11:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Euro 20/21 Footy Total goals comp

How many goals will be scored in Euro 20? Pick a number and delete it. This a 'Live in play' comp You can change your number at anytime by posting 'I am changing my number to ***' and put your old number back £10 prize to the winner My number is *** which leaves 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15...
by kevinchess1
Thu Jul 01 2021 12:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jumppi Jacs July QOTM 21

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz. All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal if you get the Bb. Twins 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 are harder if you get them right AND the number is drawn You win £4 £2 each for those who claim for MB You have to cl...
by Luke_PieStalker
Fri Dec 23 2022 11:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas cheer

Old Kev has crossed my mind recently as well. He epitomised the community on here and especially so at Christmas. His generosity was selfless and genuine. I don't frequent the site much now as there are little earning opportunities but heres wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. To the old crew & the ...