Search found 97 matches

Return

by chrisking66
Fri Jun 21 2013 1:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you get double cashback for our 2 millionth transaction?

Don't know the figures but surely more than half the transaction are Dailys Are fly.com and booking buddies consider Dailys? any thing you can do daily is a daily click as i see it (tho i suppose not really true since i could buy something of next every day ect lol) i think only the ones in "daily ...
by chrisking66
Fri Jun 21 2013 12:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you get double cashback for our 2 millionth transaction?

expressman33 wrote:Why not award say £5 as well if it is a daily click

agree, i think if the 2 millionth is a daily click (well i get taking the next real transaction to double),

i would be nice to give the real 2 millionth something maybe not cash but extra shares or something just as a token
by chrisking66
Sun Jul 07 2013 4:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transferwise: Fast & cheap money transfers

for anyone thats interested, i've just done a small test transfer to test the tracking (well small for me and my history with transferwise) first how they work, you put in a transfer request for gbp to eu get a quote you can choice to just send x amount (in witch case the receiver just get that days...
by chrisking66
Thu Jul 11 2013 10:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £10 if you act quickly

this will most likely be up for a while, since most everyone has already done moneyvista before this offer, so cant do it again

tho for those trying to get friends of family to join and use your ref link, this is a good selling point to pitch to them
by chrisking66
Sun Jul 14 2013 1:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: pole about claim

based on the tiny bit of feedback this has received i've decided to keep the claim open (tho with the rules of if the claim if it gets denied then i wont depute it, due to since it was not done with in the rules of click via CB just before buying, tho if they pay its always a bonus) as for the odd t...
by chrisking66
Thu Aug 15 2013 1:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should we promote Pay Day loan companies?

voted to keep them since as some have said just cos they morally wrong with they fees and interest rates, you only get those high late fees and have to pay those high intensest rates if you dont pay what you own in time, and altho morally wrong so are bookmakers and anyone who offers credit (or enti...