Search found 59 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Fri Jun 21 2013 11:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get 2x cashback on our 2 millionth transaction!

imutual is rapidly approaching another milestone - our two millionth transaction :eek: As of this morning, we had reached 1,970,000 and expect to hit the two million mark within the next 7 days. To mark this occasion, whoever generates the two millionth transaction will have their cashback and share...
by richard@imutual
Wed Jun 26 2013 1:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Win an iPad with imutual!

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of our iPad competition, out of over 1,000 entries is..............

Louise Dodds from Blyth in Northumberland

Congratulations, Louise - the iPad is on its way to you :thumbup:

Thanks to everyone who took part in our 3rd birthday competition :)
by blythburgh
Sun Jul 07 2013 6:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transferwise: Fast & cheap money transfers

If you write poorly as you claim (only read here and there) you certainly write from experience. Brains, success and intelligence are not always reflected in writing. I know this so well having a dyslexic husband. Jackie Stewart, former F! world champion, is a very severe dyslexic and had to get ban...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 08 2013 9:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Transaction 2m was done by......

popeyehull :thumbup: See Transaction 2m competition This was for a daily click transaction at wFlights - so popeyehull receives a £5 bonus. But the first non- daily click transaction after this was by prwmotors at Bitesize Britain . so we've doubled the cashback to an absurdly-generous :crazy: £1.2...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 08 2013 4:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transaction 2m was done by......

But I did specifically state an exclusion of "daily click" when the competition was announced, not "no spend". And to increase the chances of that being a generous prize, we will exclude any " daily clicks " rewards from this prize. So if transaction #2m is for a daily click merchant, the prize will...