Search found 181 matches

Return

by Sarah
Fri Aug 27 2021 11:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Icelolly new daily ?

I see 8p at both TCB and Quidco. I'm not premium (or banned) on either site.
by pabenny
Fri Aug 27 2021 12:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A benefit of premium membership at TCB, then, 2p a day extra. Although tbf, other rates are generally higher for paying members and it does seem to pay for itself.
by loz68
Fri Aug 27 2021 10:20am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On TCB and Quidders if you aren`t banned from freebies like me.
by pabenny
Fri Aug 27 2021 11:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's on here at 5p. 10p at TCB
by blythburgh
Thu Sep 02 2021 10:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It has gone from both quidco and TCB. I suspect it has gone from here as well. But as we do not have the resources of the afore mentioned, I suspect it has not yet been suspended. Best in my opinion to erase it from your mind for now and hope that it reappears at some stage in the future. And be gr...
by richard@imutual
Tue Sep 21 2021 2:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by richard@imutual
Sat Sep 04 2021 8:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Remembering Kevin Harris

Some of you have already heard the incredibly sad news that our most active forum member Kevin Harris (aka kevinchess1) passed away recently. Kevin made an extraordinary contribution to this site since its launch in 2010 (and before that on Rpoints), including: - Nearly 30,000 posts on the imutual f...
by rayf
Thu Dec 02 2021 12:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

capping on Kelkoo

just had some Kelkoo items capped for no obvious reason. this is the first time in a long while. hope its not a sign of things to come :(
by richard@imutual
Wed Jan 19 2022 8:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Minimum payout

From next week onwards the minimum payment you can request will rise from £1 to £5. This applies to bank payments and Paypal, and reducing the quantity of payments we need to process each week will help keep our banking costs low! :? This doesn't apply if you wish to close your account - in which ca...
by macliam
Wed Jan 19 2022 11:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minimum payout

It makes me smile that some people get annoyed that they have to wait to get free money. The amount hasn't changed, just the amount you have to get before you can claim it.... and the amount of time it takes for the money to become payable never was in imutual's hands. I really don't see the issue, ...