Search found 43 matches

Return

by sdesousa
Tue Nov 06 2012 2:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tcb and quidco profits

In the seventies and eighties: Cars made by Austin-Rover Shop at Woolworths Cameras from Kodak Chemical manufactured by ICI Where are they now? They all lost sight of their customers believing they were too big to need to care. I have had increasingly poor customer service from TCB and as a result a...
by disneyfan
Wed Nov 07 2012 3:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

and if I ever do get the cashback I was promised I won't be using them again. Not saying I disagree with what you're saying, I would do the same, but I wouldn't be inclined to pay the promised cashback if it'd lead to losing a customer! I'm afraid they've had more than enough chances from me and it...
by kevinchess1
Fri Nov 01 2013 3:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

52 staff!
What do they all do all day :?:
Say a couple on Queries, one person adding new merchant one (at most) 1 on comps and the rest...
Having meetings
by macliam
Fri Nov 01 2013 1:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmmm .... doesn't say much for the advertising, does it. Bottom line is up from last year but still less than 2 years ago. I agree with previous comments about customer care and responsiveness - when Quidco started, it was touted as "the cashback cooperative" ..... you wouldn't think that now, would...