LV=
CEO. Mark Hartigan - total remuneration £1.21m
CRO. Wayne Snow - total remuneration £1.05m
Nice work if you can get it... :shifty:
by Trustee
Sun Nov 21 2021 12:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Invest Engine - £75 BONUS for £100 investment (after 12 months)

Is your referral quota still open planteria...? I may have a tickle.
by Trustee
Wed Dec 01 2021 1:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LV

LV= must have spent north of £100 a member on the desperate 'please vote [yes] comms.

would have been better advised to cough up £250/ cash per member.
by Trustee
Sat Dec 11 2021 4:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LV

They were desperately doing a ring around to try to get more votes online after the postal deadline.. I had a call despite marketing preferences saying contact by mail only etc. naughty.
by Trustee
Wed Feb 16 2022 6:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so the decision has been taken to soldier on.. " The strength of LV='s business performance over the past 18 months combined with its operational progress has strengthened the board's belief in, and commitment to, the continuation of our status as an independent mutual. We have heard what our membe...
by Trustee
Wed Feb 16 2022 6:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And how many people voted against Bain knowing they would get nothing as they had the wrong policies? Were they mugs? I thought everyone got £100 and WP members got a few buttons extra? What didn't qualify? I thought it was only certain policies that would qualify, could have been wrong. Not a memb...
by Trustee
Wed Feb 16 2022 6:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Warning: Stamps that say '1st' or '2nd' class are going to become unusable from 31 January 2023

The elephant in the room --> Universal service: Royal Mail is required by law to maintain the universal service, whereby items of a specific size can be sent to any location within the United Kingdom for a fixed price, not affected by distance. The Postal Services Act 2011 guaranteed that Royal Mail...
by Trustee
Wed Jun 08 2022 1:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kent Reliance krps.com

It is a motion for the forthcoming AGM. You will get to vote but I suspect they are hoping it will slip through unchallenged appealing to members ambivalence or altruistic nature. NO mention of compensation... so I have alerted the media. I like to choose the charities I support.. They are keeping t...
by Trustee
Wed Jun 29 2022 11:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kent Reliance krps.com

Please VOTE AGAINST resolutions 6, 7 & 8.