Jump to topic

Re: Quidco £60 financial products boost

Santander, done in 3 minutes, thanks.
by Sarah
Tue Jun 29 2021 8:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amex Offers

BP Spend £30 or more, get £10 back Save to Card to get a £10 statement credit on an eligible transaction of £30+ in participating store(s) and online at BP by 29/8/2021. Valid once per Card for the first 15,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications ab...
by Sarah
Thu Jul 15 2021 11:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quidco £60 financial products boost

My £60 boost is now payable; the credit card cashback itself isn't yet, but hopefully this is a good indication it'll be credited very soon.
by richard@imutual
Wed Mar 09 2022 5:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

If kelkoo is gone then because of the £5 payment limit, then many of us will have a few pounds stuck in Imutual for evermore. I expect to have it back at some point, I chased them again this morning. And nobody would have money "stuck in imutual for evermore". As per my comment in the announcement ...
by macliam
Wed Mar 09 2022 11:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

If kelkoo is gone then because of the £5 payment limit, then many of us will have a few pounds stuck in Imutual for evermore. I expect to have it back at some point, I chased them again this morning. And nobody would have money "stuck in imutual for evermore". As per my comment in the announcement ...