Search found 442 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Fri Jun 21 2013 11:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get 2x cashback on our 2 millionth transaction!

imutual is rapidly approaching another milestone - our two millionth transaction :eek: As of this morning, we had reached 1,970,000 and expect to hit the two million mark within the next 7 days. To mark this occasion, whoever generates the two millionth transaction will have their cashback and share...
by richard@imutual
Fri Jun 21 2013 12:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you get double cashback for our 2 millionth transaction?

Ok. If 2m is a daily click (v.likely), they'll get £5 :)
by richard@imutual
Wed Jul 03 2013 9:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Claims performance July 2013

Here's our regular report on how well we're doing in getting merchants to resolve your missing/incorrect transactions claims201307.jpg We have a couple of overdue claims (i.e. that have gone passed their target resolution date). One of these is for Sky, who apparently do not accept the same timescal...
by richard@imutual
Fri Feb 01 2013 9:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

I prefer not to commit to posting any specifics about revenue - best to leave that for when the audited accounts are published Re: spammers. We do seem to get a couple of (probably automated) spammers a day on the forums. I'm hopeful this will stop once we get our new design out, because it alters t...
by macliam
Tue Jul 23 2013 3:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

macliam

Now based in "Sylly Suffolk", I seem to have been moving eastwards all my life - but I hope to change that in the next year or two and fly south. I was a temporary resident in London (only 19 years) before moving here to avoid the millenium bug (remember that?!!) "European" by birth, marriage and in...
by blythburgh
Sun Jul 28 2013 8:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: macliam

Sorry, mi, amigo, I forgot to welcome you to the wonderful county of Suffolk, like you I moved north east to get here. And welcome to the forum. '.im indoors was in the Merchant Navy as a young man and was told "see the world while you can before it gets spoilt". Very true words. Now there are now m...