Search found 442 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Wed May 15 2013 3:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How we compare with other cashback sites

We recently announced our mutual dividend initiative , our policy of passing on an increasing amount of our revenue as cashback. As a money-saving site which, uniquely, is owned and controlled by its members, we want to use our increasing financial strength to make our cashback rates as competitive ...
by blythburgh
Fri May 31 2013 5:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: hello

You are a wise 18 year old as you are using cashback sites. I think in time the shares will be worth having but not for a number of years. The profit is currently being shared amongst members in the form of 100% plus cashback on some things. You might find you can get more cashback here than at some...
by richard@imutual
Sat Jun 01 2013 8:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - May 2013

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for May 2013, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): kevinchess1 for the post in the topic £20 of Fuel for £10 with 14 thanks A well-deserved win, as Kev had the top 4 posts in May :eek: Runner-...
by kevinchess1
Sun Jun 02 2013 2:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's not 5million, it's 5 Billion so a little way to go then
The philosophy behind the reduced cashback towards gaming sites is 2 fold
One is to discourage abuse and the other is that there are far more issues getting these merchant to pay
by Richard Frost
Sun Jun 02 2013 1:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

thanks :) well im hoping it takes off it is a great idea, i have been looking through the shares article and noticed that there is only 5million shares to be given out, but compare this to the 2million purchases made wouldnt all have been given out by now? thanks for your help! :) A lot of the tran...
by blythburgh
Sun Jun 02 2013 11:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You can get free cashback cards of a sort. Tesco gives clubcard points, Natwest gives points that you exchange for vouchers, LloydsTSB gives Avios points, Asda gives cash but only at Asda (cheapskakes) lol Halifax would be good as I think they still run the scheme where you get a fiver a month added...
by danboi63
Thu May 30 2013 8:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hello

hello, I have just found imutual and think its great! have over £200 on top cashback and quidco, that would have been alot of shares! i am a little confused about the share idea tho, does it mean that we get paid? if so is that once a year? sorry for the questions only just 18 so dont understand tha...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jun 03 2013 9:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Claims performance June 2013

Here's our regular report on how well we're doing in getting merchants to resolve your missing/incorrect transactions claims201306.jpg It's pleasing to report that we have no overdue claims (i.e. that have gone passed their target resolution date). All but one of your claims submitted up to the end ...