Search found 471 matches

Return

by Fuggsy
Thu Jul 19 2012 10:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

This boy has just taken his girlfriend back to her home after being out together, and when they reach the front door he leans with one hand on the wall and says to her, "Sweetie, why don't you give me a blowjob?" "What here? You're crazy!" she said. "Look, don't worry," he said. "It'll be quick, I p...
by Fuggsy
Wed Jul 18 2012 10:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A woman starts dating a doctor. Before too long, she becomes pregnant and they don't know what to do. About nine months later, just about the time she is going to give birth, a priest goes into the hospital for a prostate gland infection. The doctor says to the woman, "I know what we'll do. After I'...
by Fuggsy
Fri Jul 20 2012 9:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There are these three guys in a desert dying of dehydration. Off in the horizon they see a house and finally manage to struggle to it. The first guy goes up to the door to ask for water. The door is opened by this really old, wart-covered, scaly, toothless old woman. "C-c-c-can I h-h-h-have some w-w...
by Fuggsy
Mon Jul 23 2012 9:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

These two guys meet after not having seen each other for many, many years. The first guy asks the second guy, "How have things been going?" Second guy speaking very slowly tells the first guy, "I w a s a l m o s t m a r r i e d." The first guy says in amazement, "Hey, you don't stutter any more." Th...
by Fuggsy
Tue Jul 24 2012 11:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Colin meets a girl on the street. He says, "Come on, babe, let's go in the alleyway and get it on. I've got fifteen bucks." She says, "FIFTEEN bucks? You're crazy. For fifteen bucks, I'll let you LOOK at it." They go into the alleyway, she pulls down her pants, and he gets down on his knees. But he ...
by Fuggsy
Sat Jul 28 2012 1:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man walks onto an airplane and takes his seat. He looks up and notices the most beautiful woman he has ever seen boarding the plane. He is nervous, and soon realizes that she is walking down the aisle toward him. When she takes the seat right next to him, he is anxious to begin a conversation. He ...
by Fuggsy
Sun Jul 29 2012 12:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man and a woman were having drinks when they got into an argument about who enjoyed sex more. The man said, "Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we're so obsessed with getting laid?" "That doesn't prove anything," the woman countered. "Think about this: when your ear itches a...
by Fuggsy
Thu Aug 02 2012 6:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After working together for some time Dick and Jane's office romance blossomed, and they really developed the 'hots' for each other. One day, Dick grabs Jane and leads her into a supply closet to consummate their lust. When they are finished, Dick says to Jane, "If I had known that you were a Virgin,...
by Fuggsy
Fri Aug 03 2012 10:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There was this couple who had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table that morning when the old gentleman said to his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years." "Yeah," she replied, "Fifty years ago this very day, we were sitting here at this breakfast ta...
by Fuggsy
Sun Aug 05 2012 12:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man went to have plastic surgery on his penis. The surgeon examined him and asked, "What happened?" "Well, doc, I live in a trailer camp," the man explained, "And from where I am I can see this lovely chick next door. She's blonde and built like a brick shithouse. She's so horny that every night I...