Search found 471 matches

Return

by Fuggsy
Wed Sep 05 2012 11:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?" The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f...
by Fuggsy
Thu Sep 06 2012 10:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm sampl...
by Fuggsy
Fri Sep 07 2012 10:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On their first night together, a newlywed couple go to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished."Oh, oh, aaaahhh...
by Fuggsy
Sun Sep 09 2012 11:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The teacher asked the students to write a "short novel" as an English test. She explained that great novels always involved mystery, sex, royalty and religion. In ten minutes, little Tommy announced he was finished, and the he'd included her four basic elements, so the teacher read: "Holy Moses!" cr...
by Fuggsy
Wed Sep 12 2012 10:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

God spoke to Adam. "Adam I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I will give you two organs to give you great power and pleasure. I will give you a brain to enable you to think and to control the world. And I will give you a penis to give great pleasure in lovemaking." "Sounds great God...
by Fuggsy
Tue Sep 11 2012 9:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When God made man, all the parts of the body argued over who would be boss. The brain explained that since he controlled all the parts of the body, he should be boss. The legs argued that since they took the man wherever he wanted to go, they should be boss. The stomach countered with explanation th...
by Fuggsy
Thu Sep 13 2012 10:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Terry joined the army and was terrified about having to make his first parachute jump. On the day of the jump he told his wife that he couldn't do it but she reassured him and sent him off for the jump. On his return she asked him how it went. "Dreadful!" he said. "When the plane got to 10,000 feet,...
by Fuggsy
Sat Sep 15 2012 10:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It was Christmas time and the housewife was waiting impatiently at the front gate for the refuse truck. One by one, she took the binmen to the bedroom and made passionate love to them. Finally, it was the driver's turn. However, he was bitterly disappointed when she gave him £20. "What's this?", he ...
by Fuggsy
Fri Sep 14 2012 10:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jobs were hard to get but there was a vacancy at the zoo. On arrival, Pat was told that the gorilla had just died and that they wanted him to put on a gorilla suit and pretend to be a gorilla untill another one could be found. Pat began to enjoy his job a great deal. Eating bananas, swinging from br...
by Fuggsy
Sun Sep 16 2012 12:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Oh no, it's my husband!", she said to her boyfriend on hearing the front door slam. "Quick hide in the wardrobe!" He grabbed his clothes and dashed from the bed to the wardrobe. After a few minutes, another voice said quietly, "It's damn dark in here, isn't it?" The man, shivering in the nude, said...