Search found 471 matches

Return

by Fuggsy
Sat Aug 04 2012 5:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

Bob joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he takes off his clothes and starts wandering around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by him and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him grinning sweetly and says: "Sir, did you call for me?" Bo...
by Fuggsy
Mon Aug 06 2012 11:20am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Once in a medieval times...there was a King who was getting sort of bored after dinner one night. He decided to hold a contest of who at the court had the mightiest "weapon". The first knight stood up and proclaimed that he had the mightiest weapon...he pulled down his pants and tied a 5 pound weigh...
by Fuggsy
Tue Aug 07 2012 8:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The vice-president of a local company had quite a problem. He was told by his boss to lay off one of his employees, either Mary or Jack. His choice was a tough one because Mary had been a devoted employee for 10 years and Jack was a fine worker who had a family to support. At night the VP tossed and...
by Fuggsy
Wed Aug 08 2012 11:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This man was walking through the park one day when he couldn't help but notice a woman crying. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Shultz is dead! Shultz is dead!" she sobbed. He didn't know who Shultz was so he just continued on. Then he came upon another woman. "Shultz is dead!," she too sobbed. He just pa...
by Fuggsy
Thu Aug 09 2012 10:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A company in the Foreign Legion had spent three years in the Sahara desert never having seen a woman. They finally decide to send one private on vacation to the nearest town to spend some time with a woman and tell them all about it. After a week the private comes back all happy and relaxed. The who...
by Fuggsy
Sun Aug 12 2012 2:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There are three guys drinking in a pub, when another man comes in and starts drinking at the bar. After a while, he approaches the group of lads and pointing at the one in the middle shouts, "I've shagged your mum!" The three guys look bewildered as the man resumes his drinking at the bar. Ten minut...
by Fuggsy
Mon Aug 13 2012 9:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Little Johnny is taking a shower with his mother and says, “Mom, what are those things on your chest?” Unsure of how to reply, she tells Johnny to ask his dad at breakfast tomorrow, quite certain the matter would be forgotten. Johnny didn’t forget. The following morning he asked his father the same ...
by Fuggsy
Wed Aug 15 2012 10:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maria just got married and being a traditional Italian, she was still a virgin. So, on her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous! Her mother reassured her, "Don't worry, Maria, Tony's a good man, go upstairs and he'll take care of you!" So up the stairs she went. When she got...
by Fuggsy
Thu Aug 16 2012 9:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A woman goes into a tattoo parlour and tells the tattoo artist that she wants a tattoo of a Santa Claus on her right thigh right up just below her bikini line. She also wants him to put "Merry Christmas" under the turkey. So the guy does it and it comes out looking real good. The woman then instruct...
by Fuggsy
Sun Aug 19 2012 11:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE SETTING: A Scottish old timer in Scotland, in a bar, talking to a young man. Old Man speaks: "Lad, look out there to the field. Do ya see that fence? Look how well it's built. I built that fence stone by stone with me own two hands. I piled it for months. But do they call me McGreggor-the-Fence-...