Search found 471 matches

Return

by Fuggsy
Mon Aug 20 2012 9:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

There was this businessman who was getting ready to go on a long business trip. He knew his wife was a flirtatious sort, so he thought he'd try to get her something to keep her occupied while he was gone, because he didn't much like the idea of her screwing someone else. So he went to a store that s...
by Fuggsy
Tue Aug 21 2012 9:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two career drunks were extremely thirsty one Saturday night and decided to go to the store to get some cheap booze. In the store, the first drunk says, "All right, I have 87 cents; how much do you have?" His friend replies, "I have a dollar. What can we get for $1.87?" The first spots a big Italian ...
by Fuggsy
Thu Aug 23 2012 10:20am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man walks into a public bathroom and begins using one of the urinals. He looks to his left and sees a very short man peeing also. Suddenly, the short man looks up at the taller man, and the taller man is completely embarrassed about staring at the smaller man's penis. "Sorry," says the taller man....
by Fuggsy
Sat Sep 01 2012 10:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A woman is in a coma. Nurses are in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them is washing her "private area" and notices that there is a response on the monitor when he touches her. They go to her husband and explain what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will...
by Fuggsy
Fri Aug 31 2012 10:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off...
by Fuggsy
Thu Aug 30 2012 10:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A young girl gets married and a few days later her mother comes to visit. When she arrives, she is shocked to find her daughter standing naked at the front door. "What are you doing!" insists her mother. "Mom, it's my love dress! Don't you like it?" "I'll come back in a few weeks when the honeymoon ...
by Fuggsy
Wed Aug 29 2012 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

An elderly couple came back from a wedding one afternoon and were in a pretty romantic mood. While sitting on their loveseat, the elderly woman looked at her companion and said, "I remember when you used to kiss me every chance you had." The old man feeling a bit obliged leaned over and gave her a p...
by Fuggsy
Tue Aug 28 2012 12:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The old woman staes "Your honour, I am 75 years old. So here I am, sitting there on my porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sits beside me. He starts to rub my thigh, and it feels good, Your Honour. So I don't stop him, and he begins to rub my old breas...
by Fuggsy
Mon Aug 27 2012 8:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two weeks ago was my 44th birthday and I wasn't feeling too hot that morning. I went down to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say "Happy Birthday" and probably have a present for me. She didn't even say "Good Morning", let alone any "Happy Birthday." I thought, "Well, that's wives for...
by Fuggsy
Sun Sep 02 2012 11:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Three guys were on a trip to Saudi Arabia. One day, they stumbled into a harem tent filled with over 100 beautiful women. They started getting friendly with all the women, when suddenly the Sheik came in. "I am the master of all these women. No one else can touch them except me. You three men must p...