Search found 87 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Tue Mar 19 2013 10:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

I can't find the "Recently Visited Merchants" [or whatever it was called} tab. Hmm, I also just noticed that Auto Spell-check is no longer working in Firefox Top of page My Account (drop down) Under cashback History is the one you want :thumbup: I have Firefox, spellcheck seems to be working ok her...
by richard@imutual
Thu Mar 28 2013 2:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

We are looking into how easy (or otherwise) it is to reduce the 'hover-over sensitivity' of the menu :thumbup: Don't like it all all - the previous version was much better,simpler and eaiser to use. So that we can plan future improvements, can you be more specific about which screens you find more d...
by richard@imutual
Sat Apr 27 2013 1:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New: the mutual dividend

Dividends are paid out of of taxable profits, and we haven't had any yet. Besides, it's more tax-efficient to pay any surplus as a higher cashback rate - which also has the effect of making us more competitive and hence attracting more members :)
by kevinchess1
Fri May 03 2013 11:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

Our records show that you could be entitled to £3,047 compensation as a result of mishandling back in 1967. Text 1 for Rolf, 2 for Hall or 3 for Savile and we will send you a pack. :D
by 1960mackem
Wed May 29 2013 10:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some Old, Some New, Some Borrowed, some Blue and a lot not P.C. After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realised he had made it home safely. Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it'...
by 1960mackem
Fri May 31 2013 9:00am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LITTLE JOHNNY'S SISTER OH No !!! He has a sister ???????????? Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his willy today in the playground!" Before her mother could raise a concern, Sally said, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with...
by an6ypan6y
Tue Jun 04 2013 11:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A lad walks in to his parents, bedroom to find his dad giving his mum one. The dad laughs throws a pillow at the lad and tells him to get out. Hours later the dad hears a commotion coming from the lad's bedroom. He enters the bedroom to find the lad giving his nan one. The dad looks horrified. Not s...
by kevinchess1
Wed Jun 19 2013 9:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I recently came into some money, :thumbup:

And that's why I no longer work for Natwest :?