Jump to topic

Re: Nationwide to give 5% cashback on supermarket spending

My cashback credited to my account on 31st March
by jaytee
Mon Apr 24 2023 8:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nationwide to give 5% cashback on supermarket spending

Just noticed. Had £10 credited to my account on 22/04/2023. Second payment I've received, so assuming this is for March.
by jaytee
Fri May 19 2023 1:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nationwide Fairer Share Payment

Yes. Had my email earlier today. Unexpected bonus, but thankfully received
by jaytee
Sat May 20 2023 1:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The email I received was addressed to me by name, rather than a mass email to 'Dear customer' and stated in the second parargraph, as Planteria also wrote: Your Nationwide Fairer Share Payment We’re delighted to confirm we will be giving you £100. This is because when we last checked on 31 March you...
by jaytee
Fri May 26 2023 4:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some savings account holders only hold an account with a few hundred pounds, with no activity for years other than annual interest accruing. Back in the 1990s it was common for people to open multiple accounts across various building societies with a £100 or so. These customers were known as Carpetb...
by jaytee
Fri May 26 2023 11:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Imutual offering £11.00 Cashback on Nationwide Instant Access ISA https://www.imutual.co.uk/nationwide
Perhaps that is an opportunity worth considering?
by jaytee
Fri Jun 02 2023 3:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interest Rate Rises

Chip are offering 3.82% or 4.10% on a 90 day access account. All covered by FSCS
by jaytee
Sun Jun 04 2023 1:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interest Rate Rises

Raisin, with Tandem bank, are offering 2, 3 and 5 year fixed bonds at 5.25%, 5.30% and 5.35% respectively.
www.raisin.co.uk

With these figures, it suggests to me that they are not expecting interest rates to fall to the rates we saw over the last 10 years in the near future.