Search found 114 matches

Return

by jaytee
Wed Jan 29 2020 2:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PROBLEMS: Old PDF files...

If the issue is as a result of an Adobe update, then try a different PDF Reader - others are available: 10 Best PDF Readers for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (2019) Adobe Acrobat Reader DC SumatraPDF Your Web Browser Nitro Reader Foxit reader Google Drive Slim PDF Expert PDF Reader Javelin PDF Reader PDF-XChan...
by jaytee
Mon Feb 17 2020 8:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RIP Caroline Flack

Reported on plymouthherald.co.uk, today. Caroline Flack's death is a heartbreaking end to a life that reached millions through her celebrity status. The outpouring of grief - and indeed anger - that her death has prompted is understandable. Her death truly is awful. But domestic violence is also tru...
by jaytee
Thu Sep 17 2020 7:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I support breaking the law but will snitch if you do

Coronavirus: Speak to those breaking rule of six first before calling police - PM

Boris wants your law abiding group of 6 or less to confront the mass gathering of 7 or more before you call the Police.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54186098
by jaytee
Sun Sep 20 2020 7:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 6% return via Tesco Christmas Saver

Hate to advertise the enemy, but TCB sell Top Gift Cards with cashback on purchase prices Asda 2.5% cashback, Morrisons 2% cashback, Sainsburys 1% cashback. https://www.topcashback.co.uk/top-gift-cards Also bonuses when you claim your cashback. Buy £100 of Morrisons Giftcards, get £2.00 cashback, cl...
by jaytee
Sat Nov 14 2020 9:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Always pick up the products that are free. It you buy in Morrisons, Sainsbury's or Tesco then you're in 'profit' through the Loyalty points you gain - had 5x points in Sainsbury's this week on Free Lupak at £1.95. If the free items are products I will not use, then I'll donate them to the Foodbank b...
by jaytee
Sun Nov 15 2020 2:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dead O Conner

Ignoring the disrespectful play on his first name, his surname was O'CONNOR not O Conner.

RIP Des, another big name to leave us in 2020.
by jaytee
Sun Nov 15 2020 2:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Claimed on Quidco, waited to get paid and used the same receipt on CheckOutSmart, so got double cashback. Need to claim within the 7 days of receipt date. Doesn't work everytime though
by jaytee
Sat Jun 05 2021 5:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: M&S Bank closing all current accounts

Recently moved from M&S to First Direct, and £100 credited to my account about 2 weeks after I paid in £1,000.