Search found 48 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Thu Jan 20 2022 11:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tesco Cashback not available here

I had to use Top Cashback for Tesco click & Collect (existing customer) Suspended here, £2 @ TCB
by planteria
Fri May 19 2023 12:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nationwide Fairer Share Payment

anyone else received this? " Firstly, thank you for continuing to be a member who banks and who borrows or saves with us. As you know, we’re a building society, not a bank, which means we can do things a little differently. Like the Nationwide Fairer Share Payment, which allows us to share profits w...
by planteria
Sat May 20 2023 10:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nationwide Fairer Share Payment

jaytee wrote:
Sat May 20 2023 1:41am
The email I received was addressed to me by name
so was mine.
by tonyg
Mon May 22 2023 4:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Now received letter today from Nationwide to confirm giving me £100. ( Already had email on Friday).
by planteria
Fri May 26 2023 6:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

interesting jaytee, and i agree that you deserve the payment.
£100 in a Savings account ensures voting rights with the society, and anyone that is banking with Nationwide might as well be a voting member imv. as i said above, i think Nationwide deserve praise for this.
by planteria
Sun Jun 04 2023 10:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

confirmation that the payment is coming this month via a message when logging in, and also a permanent window below FlexAccount and LoyaltySaver on online banking.
by Sarah
Fri Jun 09 2023 2:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Am i mean or just moneywise.

I just dilute liquid soap a little when it's nearly empty, then give it a quick shake; this allows more of the soap to be used up. Repeat until no longer worthwhile.
by sydlys
Tue Jul 04 2023 12:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

extended

Why so many extended when they should have been paid by now??
by blythburgh
Wed Jul 05 2023 9:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: extended

Good question
by Sarah
Tue Jul 25 2023 2:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Google Opinion Rewards

I've used this app for many years. The earnings have dropped over time from perhaps £50 in the early years to much less now. I might not reach £15 this year. I've heard that some folks are accumulating something around that much per month on an ongoing basis, but don't know how they're achieving tha...