Search found 138 matches

Return

by Richard Frost
Fri Feb 01 2013 10:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

Thank you Richard, I hate to commit you to yet another report. But can this be put into the reports section each month?
by richard@imutual
Fri Feb 01 2013 9:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New World record!

I prefer not to commit to posting any specifics about revenue - best to leave that for when the audited accounts are published Re: spammers. We do seem to get a couple of (probably automated) spammers a day on the forums. I'm hopeful this will stop once we get our new design out, because it alters t...
by Squire
Mon Nov 11 2013 1:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 accounts and notice of AGM

Yes, no problems from me about the figures.

I appreciate all the work you and your fellow director are doing in order to run imutual so well and work on expanding it, it must be tiring at times.
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 11 2013 12:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2013 accounts and notice of AGM

Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of imutual PLC will be held on 2nd December 2013 8pm at 247.tv, The Firs, Barston Lane, Barston, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0JP The business to be conducted at the meeting will be to review the audited accounts for the year to 30 June 2013 and...
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 11 2013 1:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 accounts and notice of AGM

Good question. We barely spent anything on advertising. The only item we classed as advertising was the AGM webcast (a few hundred pounds) Overheads increased by about £28000, of which £15000 was Directors salaries. In the first 3 years, the pre-tax salary of each of the 2 directors has been £0, £75...