Search found 138 matches

Return

by Stiofan
Mon Nov 11 2013 5:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 accounts and notice of AGM

I appreciate all the work you and your fellow director are doing in order to run imutual so well and work on expanding it I second that, it's not an easy job running something like this with so much to keep an eye on. Is there anything that we, as shareholders/members, can do to help lighten the lo...
by richard@imutual
Fri Dec 20 2013 12:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Christmas / New Year BACS payment schedule

As you may be aware, our normal weekly BACS payment schedule is as follows: Any payment requests made up to 07:00 GMT (7am) on Tuesday should arrive in your bank account within 2-3 working days (i.e. by Friday). *. If your request is submitted after 07:00 GMT on Tuesday, the payment will arrive by t...
by richard@imutual
Mon Apr 07 2014 1:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tifili / imutual exclusive - 2x cashback + free delivery

Tifili is imutual's Merchant of the Week . To mark the occasion, from today until 13th April we are offering all imutual members: - 1 share just for visiting - Double cashback of 6% - Free delivery with exclusive code imutual1 Tifili offer low priced authentic designer clothing including Hollister,...
by garindan
Mon Sep 01 2014 9:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

If I have missed anyone off please let me know by PM. Important news to follow shortly!
by garindan
Mon Sep 01 2014 3:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club - why and how

Final list of early interested parties: 1 richard@imutual 2 garindan 3 kevinchess1 4 phil101 5 parchedpeas 6 macfamily 7 accesspwd1 8 Beachboy 9 duke 10 hiswitzend 11 Oggy 12 Stella 13 burwin 14 nurwin 15 wantsum 16 tashi500 17 Alec3720 18 maximusbeer 19 pieman 20 Torus 21 aupt 22 ric 23 mike 24 Cra...
by richard@imutual
Tue Oct 07 2014 7:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual nominated for MoneyFacts award

For the second year running, imutual are delighted to have been nominated as a finalist in the "Best cashback website" category of the Consumer Moneyfacts awards Getting this kind of recognition benefits all members in two ways: - It helps us to attract more members, which in turn allows us to negot...