Search found 138 matches

Return

by garindan
Sat Nov 14 2020 1:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Invest further in Ramsdens

Personally I would prefer gold but that boat has sailed I suppose The thing with gold is we already have a large raw exposure to it, in terms of our current holding in Pure Gold Mining. At least with Ramsdens we have exposure to it, allbeit in terms of the precious metals formulated as predominentl...
by garindan
Tue Nov 17 2020 8:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bakkavor group - share monitoring

Any thoughts on our exit point(s)? Yes, precisely. I have tried on a couple of occasions to try and get some discussion going about this but not any real traction. In my view - we had been waiting to see the state of the company before reinvesting. The company seemed to have weathered the storm of ...
by Beachboy
Tue Nov 17 2020 7:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bakkavor group - share monitoring

I see we are back in profit today across our two holdings which is amazing news considering where we were with this share a few months and indeed weeks ago. Any thoughts on our exit point(s)? Potentially it seems like it should still have further increases to come as the economy picks up (if the vac...
by BeautifulSunshine
Wed Nov 18 2020 11:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

Pure Gold Mining CEO holding a webinar on the 18th November. You can register for view on Zoom or use YouTube. Details can be found here . The aforementioned Webinar has been moved to: Wednesday November 25, 2020 @4:15pm ET. Professional Investor Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYznvCChS6U&f...
by richard@imutual
Sat Nov 14 2020 7:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How our shares performed last week

<r>The performance of our investments during the week ending 13th November was as follows:<br/> <br/> <br/> <B><s>[b]</s>Bakkavor<e>[/b]</e></B> rose 7.75p to 74.85p, a <COLOR color="blue"><s>[color=blue]</s>gain of 11.5%<e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/> <I><s>[i]</s>Originally bought 711 at £1.40 on 11 ...
by garindan
Mon Dec 07 2020 8:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Excitement is building ahead of the first pour. The share price has risen back to the previous high and is poised to push on again tomorrow as the Canadian stock market listing is rising further at the moment with only a few hours of trading left.
by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Jan 04 2021 2:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Informative video [The Mine Cycle] explaining how modern mines work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmAVtQ7MU4Y
by Sarah
Fri Jan 08 2021 10:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 15 Jan) + last week's winner

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Snow
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Snow?
by blythburgh
Wed Mar 24 2021 8:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 accounts and notice of AGM

I miss Boro Boy and his comments which could be thought provoking or just plain anger making.

I would say all sites are in far worse financial state due to lack of recurring free clicks.
by garindan
Tue Mar 30 2021 10:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Set an exit price for Bakkavor

Excellent news! Our limit order kicked in this morning and sold 2929 of Bakkavor shares @120.812p, giving us a total of £3538.58 from our original £2000 investment. That's our biggest profit ever! Exceptionally well done to us all :thumbup: