Search found 29 matches

Return

by Markcity
Sat May 06 2017 2:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 12 May) + last week's winner

"Yes, I'm out with the new patient from the care home. Sadly, the poor bloke is a bit senile; thinks he's Prince Philip!"
by Markcity
Mon Jun 05 2017 12:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You know you are old

pakefield wrote:when the police look young.

And you know you are really old when the political journalists look young

Saw the Jeremy Corbyn prog on ITV tonight and that political journalist looked so young
And some of the audience asking questions on these programmes. :(
by Markcity
Fri Sep 08 2017 2:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 15 Sep) + last week's winner

"Nurse! I'm think my pills are too strong....only, I'm hallucinating that the doctor is a horse!"
by Markcity
Fri Mar 20 2020 10:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 27 Mar) + last week's winner

A lost 1960's Doctor Who photo reveals an early special effects design for a Cyberman which was rejected for being too expensive.
by Markcity
Sat Mar 21 2020 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New £20 note out tomorrow ( 20th Feb )

I only just saw one for the first time yesterday. However, I was talking to a cashier in WH Smith within a few days of their issue and he was telling me how there are fake notes around already!
by Markcity
Mon Mar 23 2020 9:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New £20 note out tomorrow ( 20th Feb )

I saw one for the first time on Friday although it wasn't mine (sadly) so I didn't get to touch or look at it; although as kevinchess1 suggests, its probably just as well that I didn't touch it! I did once hear that 90% of old paper bank notes would test positive for cocaine!
by Markcity
Thu Mar 26 2020 11:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ice lolly 16/03/20

tinkerbell wrote:
Mon Mar 16 2020 1:44pm
Ice lolly tracked everywhere but here for me today
Icelolly appears to have gone from Quidco and says "no cashback" at TCB now. Good while it lasted, but no real surprise that it has switched.
by Markcity
Mon Mar 30 2020 10:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BST

I forgot as well; all this stay indoors is making me lose track of time/days in general....btw Merry Christmas everyone!
by Markcity
Mon Apr 06 2020 9:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who said...?

Boro Boy wrote:
Sun Apr 05 2020 3:26am
Who said: "...we shouldn't take a pay cut, it will hurt the NHS because the Government will receive less tax income..."? :think:

Well they are right but nothing is stopping them in giving donations directly...! :o
Exactly what I thought...an own goal, I think! :thumbdown:
by Markcity
Sat May 02 2020 10:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 8 May) + last week's winner

Accordion' to our jockey, we don't qualify for haylough leave...so we have to put carrots in the trough somehow; good job we learnt how to play Hay Jude!