Search found 29 matches

Return

by Markcity
Thu Oct 02 2014 11:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi all

Hi all, I'm Mark but I guess everyone has worked that out! Been a member for 4 years but only posted for the first time yesterday, so probably like The Terminator, I'll be back some time in 2015 or 2016 with my next offering. Contrary to my other post - http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f...
by Markcity
Fri Oct 03 2014 3:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi all

expressman33 wrote:welcome
assume you support some team with City as a suffix
Thanks everyone. It was more a geographical reference, plus also I'm a little rubbish at thinking up usernames.
by Markcity
Sat Nov 19 2016 11:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 25 Nov) + last week's winner

'Utter di-sas-ter darling, that was more run-to-ball than rhum-ba!'
by Markcity
Fri Dec 02 2016 3:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 9 Dec) + last week's winner

Following Batman's retirement, a new superhero emerged.... Cardboard Boxman.... the superhero who wants to carry home your shopping!
by Markcity
Mon Jan 30 2017 2:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wolves Won

they did well but how about Lincoln City or Sutton United to win the cup.........maybe not, but full credit to them and all the other giantkillers this season.
by Markcity
Fri Mar 17 2017 10:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 24 Mar) + last week's winner

The Sun newspaper reveals its latest attempt to keep both pro and anti-Page 3 readers happy.
by Markcity
Fri Mar 17 2017 10:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 24 Mar) + last week's winner

The GB cycling team try to hide their anger as UK Sport disguises its £4million funding cut as an environmental friendly "bike sharing scheme"!
by Markcity
Sat Apr 01 2017 1:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 7 Apr) + last week's winner

Nigel, your kissing has improved remarkably. Did Diane James arrange lessons for you?
by Markcity
Fri Apr 21 2017 4:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 28 Apr) + last week's winner

"Philip dear! I did warn you that Nigel Farage's 'How to Correctly Kiss In Public" Youtube video, is not how to do it!"

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38390280 - link reference for anyone who wants to see a silly image of Nigel Farage/Diane James kissing)