Search found more than 2794 matches

Return

by BeautifulSunshine
Thu Apr 26 2012 1:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

Close that account get yer card sorted then open up anew one the way I read the emails it looks like the problem is on their end? He posted earlyier that he's gettin a Nrw card next week? Yes that's right I ordered a replacement card. But that was not the problem. The problem was Yipiii's GeoTrust ...
by BeautifulSunshine
Thu May 03 2012 3:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #7: please vote

This was my claim. See here the signup confirmation email. I have edited out my name and numbers as they reveal my location. Welcome Dear XXX, Thank you for choosing eFax Plus®! Please save this email as you'll need these details to update your account, edit your user settings and access your eFax M...
by BeautifulSunshine
Sat May 05 2012 2:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Change to "posting incentive" - discuss & vote

Feel free to suggest a revised proposal :) I voted 'Yes' to this propasal because it reduces the amount of Share given away At the moment it would be possible to earn 155 Shares in May by simply posting This will reduce it to 140 in June, though it doubtful if anyone would get close to that figure ...
by BeautifulSunshine
Thu May 10 2012 11:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #7: please vote

richard@imutual wrote:The final result is 9 votes in favour, 21 against. So I'm afraid this appeal is denied
No worries. Which other cashback site can say the same? Just name me one?
by BeautifulSunshine
Sat May 19 2012 4:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

As long as they do not distract ie large font size / over the top colours etc then even referral links are fine by me.
by BeautifulSunshine
Sat Jul 07 2012 2:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transaction #910,000 winner!

Congratulations. And so it begins...
by BeautifulSunshine
Sat Jul 14 2012 10:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two new daily clicks - Ebay and Amazon!

just bought through ebay for US as a company. (made a loss as could have gone elsewhere)
by BeautifulSunshine
Thu Nov 08 2012 4:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2012 AGM videos

Could someone give me a quick summary of what was voted for/against please.