Awarded shares
If memory serves, and maybe it's changed,
There's a limit of 10,000 when deciding tied winners
by kevinchess1
Tue Aug 01 2017 6:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feminine Lighter

Well, If this amazing lady' means that much to you then do everything you can to stop her smoking! failing that, I'm surprised you cant find an independent jeweler to help out That what I did when I commissioned an entity ring for IDSIS If it was me I taKE A look at Zippos website, they have some V ...
by Richard Frost
Tue Sep 05 2017 8:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 4 Sep 2017

Of course you should invest. I do not see the point of having money in the bank and not spending it. No excitement or profit that way. But you need to be slicker and work faster. At the moment the club is slow and cumbersome in its reactions. Every share should have an automatic stop/Loss set. Also ...
by Beachboy
Tue Sep 05 2017 7:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 4 Sep 2017

I don't think we should stop investing just because we have had some bad experiences. We need to learn from these and try not to make similar mistakes. For me I think there have been lots of learning points for us as a club - I am just heading off to work so won't go into any depth here but a flavou...
by blythburgh
Tue Dec 12 2017 9:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 accounts and notice of AGM

IN MY OPINION to grow the club we could really use a fully focused CEO who get a proper wage. If RY decided that he given it a fair shot and was to step away then who would take over? Not me, I don't know the first thing about running a cashback site Maybe put Thunderfrog in charge :shock: Careful ...
by Richard Frost
Sat Jan 06 2018 12:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2017

Thunderfog wrote: Purely out of curiosity (I'm aware curiosity killed the cat) for which current comps are there prizes/rewards?
All current competitions are here viewforum.php?f=18 Looking at each one for you and then listing it would take a long time.
by RonFlorabud
Tue Oct 02 2018 4:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Moneyfacts Consumer Survey - vote for imutual!

It's that time of year again when we can fill in the 2018 Moneyfacts Consumer Survey and vote imutual as the very best cashback site ever. You could even win £1000 for doing so. https://moneyfacts.co.uk/news/money/moneyfacts-consumer-survey--you-could-win-1000/ Cashback sites listed in this years su...
by blythburgh
Fri Sep 06 2019 11:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't just pull the chain and

reach for the air spray to fresh up the lavatory. A quick glance to make sure everything is normal. Any sign of blood will probably be piles but may not be. But if what is in the pan is not "normal"? Then get to the GP PDQ. You are never too young to get bowel cancer. A footballer who plays for Hull...