Search found 192 matches

Return

by expressman33
Mon Jul 21 2014 12:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

an6ypan6y wrote:Surely, this would have to be written in to your will and not administered by a tick-box on a web site,.
With my works pension I did not put this in my will, I filled in a form for beneficiaries ,
by Beachboy
Fri Aug 29 2014 9:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option to transfer our shares to active member

I have dipped in out of reading threads re this issue and so may have missed some of the arguments for and against - and may have missed some key points, so apologies up front if I have. My hope would be that if I died that all the shares I have been slowly beavering away over the last few years col...
by cccashbacklover
Thu Mar 17 2016 10:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

Want to be a co-founder of a new bank? Tandem Bank (set to launch later this year), are reportedly offering you a free share worth £75 (free sign-up required). Not sure how long this will stay open, so check the below blog post for updates! https://smartmoneypeople.com/news/post/tandem-bank-offering...
by garindan
Tue Jun 07 2016 10:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 4 Jun 2016

Out of personal interest I did a bit more number crunching for some club facts, which you might also find interesting: - total share costs (after purchases, sales, stamp and commission fees) -£3201.24 - current share value (as of 10:39 on 07/06/2016) +£3145.34 So based on just the purchase price and...