Search found 31 matches

Return

by garindan
Sun Mar 20 2016 9:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When we buy and sell

As chairman I do need to make decisions and they are not always going to be to the liking of all members. ? And here's me thinking that we are a democracy with an equal vote You've turned the meaning of that one again kevin - I was referring to the fact a decision to call a poll might not be to the...
by BeautifulSunshine
Fri Jun 10 2016 12:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 4 Jun 2016

William Joseph wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:
underdog wrote:The free cashback has generated a new income revenue stream in the form of the stock market via the imutual Cashback Investment Club. Worthy of note, this new income revenue stream is passive.
I've no idea what this means
My point exactly.
Truth be told neither do I.

That makes three of us.
by thinlizard
Sun Jun 26 2016 10:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EU Ref

I didn't win the national lottery last night and I'm demanding a re-draw :crazy: :crazy:
by richard@imutual
Sat Aug 13 2016 10:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Will you get our 5 millionth transaction?

In the next week or so, imutual will record another milestone when we reach 5 million cashback transactions! :shock: Yep, since 2010 we will have tracked over 5m cashback transactions for our members. kevinchess1 has already been helping with the build-up to this with his Guess the date competition....
by richard@imutual
Mon Sep 05 2016 10:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Share club valuation @ 3 Sep 2016

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 3 Sep Since the last valuation on 6 Aug, the club's unit price has increased from £1.0481 to £1.1005 , a change of 5% . See Unit price calculations Members have paid a further £...
by richard@imutual
Wed Nov 09 2016 4:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Share club valuation @ 9 Nov 2016

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 9 Nov Since the last valuation on 1 Oct, the club's unit price has dropped from £1.0589 to £1.0338 , a change of -2.37% . See Unit price calculations Members have paid a further...
by richard@imutual
Sat Dec 10 2016 5:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual 2016 accounts and AGM

Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of imutual PLC will be held on 30th December 2016 7pm via an online chat facility at http://www.imutual.co.uk/webcast The business to be conducted at the meeting will be to review the audited accounts for the year to 30 June 2016 and to vote on ...
by richard@imutual
Sun Dec 11 2016 10:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Share club valuation @ 11 Dec 2016

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 11 Dec Since the last valuation on 9 Nov, the club's unit price has increased from £1.0338 to £1.0395 , a change of 0.55% . See Unit price calculations Members have paid a furth...