Search found 6 matches

Return

by rsturbolad
Fri May 02 2014 1:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "100%" cashback sites retain £40m!

But they pay out faster than iMutual, they don't set fixed 'award dates' that stand firm even when the affiliate networks pay iMutual well before then. This goes against the ethics of the site surely. If you're going to sit on funds to pick up a bit of interest then please tell us!
by rsturbolad
Fri May 02 2014 3:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But they pay out faster than iMutual, they don't set fixed 'award dates' that stand firm even when the affiliate networks pay iMutual well before then. This goes against the ethics of the site surely. If you're going to sit on funds to pick up a bit of interest then please tell us! Welcome - first ...
by rsturbolad
Fri May 02 2014 4:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes well come to the forums :thumbup: and...err... goodbye I'm guessing. And it wasn't a query you raise but you made a statement which wasn't right. I didn't realise it was a forum post, moreso a comment on an article on the front page. In my case it IS true. All of my cashback to date has been pa...
by rsturbolad
Mon Oct 06 2014 6:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 100% cashback minus £45m

I'm happy for them to pay large amounts of corp. tax, at the end of the day cashback is an added bonus for consumers so if the treasury gains a bit too then great. But I have to say, of the 'other two' cashback places, tracked -> payout does seem quicker, atleast on my transactions; and when a few h...